Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/7/2003 6:03:20 AM EDT
Will the arms mount fit on the RAS II hump and co-witness with irons?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 8:23:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:45:27 AM EDT
Any one got a pic for this set up? I would like to see it it's too long for the RAS II hump (functional and cosmetical point of view). Regards
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:30:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By combat_frog: Any one got a pic for this set up?
View Quote
btt
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 10:42:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By combat_frog: Any one got a pic for this set up? I would like to see it it's too long for the RAS II hump (functional and cosmetical point of view). Regards
View Quote
I have this set up and the mount does overhang the RASII bridge rails by about one rail but does not actually overhang the entire bridge since the back of the bridge slopes down at an angle toward the tension screw for the upper reciever. It does not impede function AT ALL and unless you stare at it VERY closely or are totally anal you will not notice it cosmetically. I would post a pic but my brother in law has my dig. cam. It think it is the best set up for the RASII personally!
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:00:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:15:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MSTN: THE ARMS #22M68 AND THE GG&G AIMPOINT RING ARE THE ONLY MOUNTS THAT WILL WORK WITH THE COMP M2/ML2 ON THE RAS II. WES GRANT [URL]MSTN.BIZ[/URL]
View Quote
Thanks, think I've finally nailed down the set-up I want for my pre-ban M4 upper.
Top Top