Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/29/2003 9:06:48 PM EDT
I have a TA-11 and access to a PVS-14. I was thinking about getting a Monoloc so that I can put these two together and have a NV ACOG. I contacted the company and they do have a bushing for the TA-11. Has anyone ever used one of these or know anything about them?

Here is a link if you do not know what I am talking about.
www.monoloc.com/
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#1]
L. stiff, you might give Wes Grant at his email "[email protected]" a try.  I know Wes actually mounts and tests (personally) this type set-up.

(If you don't already know Wes he's a good guy to keep in your address file.  Carries the latest and greatest, very knowledgable and a good guy to boot !!)
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 1:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a similar setup..

seen a pic of SFG guy..

he didn't really use monoloc but he did the
trick by using rubber and 100 mph tape.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:23:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have a TA-11 and access to a PVS-14. I was thinking about getting a Monoloc so that I can put these two together and have a NV ACOG. I contacted the company and they do have a bushing for the TA-11. Has anyone ever used one of these or know anything about them?
View Quote

You do not need the MonoLoc to let the TA11 & AN/PVS-14 work together , just an ARMS #69 , if you have more questions come ahead ,
PP out
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have not been able to find any info. on the ARMS 69. Is this the mount for the PVS-14 as used with the Aimpoint? Does this mount place the PVS-17 high enough to sight through the TA-11 mounted on an arms #19? Any info. please.

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#5]
It is the P.R.I. M69 mount that PP is referring to.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I have seen an Spec op guy with a TA01 and PVS14, he mounted his PVS 14 in the front of the ACOG on the RAS railusing a ARMS mount discribed by Pinco. it works fine for distance out to 200 yards.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is the P.R.I. M69 mount that PP is referring to.
View Quote

Correct,
PP out
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have seen an Spec op guy with a TA01 and PVS14, he mounted his PVS 14 in the front of the ACOG on the RAS railusing a ARMS mount discribed by Pinco. it works fine for distance out to 200 yards.
View Quote

[beer]

PP out
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top