Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:08:25 PM EDT
My recomendation is to start ASAP. I ordered 3 ARMS mounts from Wes Grant at MSTN yesterday via E-mail at approx. 7:00 P.M. CST 5/19/03. I was hoping Wes would reply today with a confirmation that the order was placed and in process.

Instead, when I got home from work today 5/20/03 , there's a Fed-ex box on my kitchen table from none other than MSTN. All 3 mounts, just what I ordered, on my doorstep in less than 24 hours from TN to central NE and I did not request any kind of special shipping. To boot, Wes answered a few technical questions on the mounts I had requested as far as adaptability.

MSTN and Wes Grant are the standard by which all others are to be judged IMHO. Someone may beat their prices now and then by a buck or two, but no one beats their knowledge, honesty, and their shipping. That's customer service, and that's why I will keep coming back to MSTN.
Thanks Wes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only done business with them once, but I agree completely. Where else will they put a specific configuration together, just to be able to tell a prospective customer wether or not it will work?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a Knights trigger from Wes, which by the way, is an item I doubt anyone else has in stock, an item that Knights told me they wouldnt even have in stock for at least two weeks. I had it in hand less than 24 hours after ordering it.

I wanted an RAS II. I missed out on the first run and when the second run came out, MSTN was the first to have them so I ordered one. The day I was sitting there telling people I would probably get it in a few days was the day FedEx came in and dropped the package off. This was the day after my order.

There is a couple really good places to do business with, and MSTN is among the greatest of them. They offer only one level of product... the very best. They offer only one level of service... the very best.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've stopped shopping around and will go straight to MSTN. Wes' prices are good and his and Paul's service is the best.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:24:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto,
Wes and Paul have the Best products and
Service BAR NONE.Not to mention their wealth of
knowledge.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have used them when buying for myself and my team. Paul has helped me out many times with his knowledge and advise and this is why I'll keep going back and I'll keep telling others. They are the real deal.
Ben
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#6]

No one is better for exact measurements and specs.  Wes and Paul can truly tell you if the gear you have in mind will work the way you intend it to.  They both are a wealth of knowledge and a true asset to the AR15.Com community.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Here's another big thumbs up for MTSN. I've been on a tear lately ordering accessories for my AR's and my MK 12 Mod0 SPR upper from MTSN. Service, communication, and shipping have been second to none. On top of it all Paul actually takes time out to answer all my stupid questions. They're first rate.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Im like a crack-head...and Wes is my pusher.

Only the best stuff sent to your door faster than you can imagine, but only after ALL of your questions are completely answered.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought a SIR, two mounts, two sites, a sling set up, and two aimpoints from him. Oh yeah, a modstock and an M900 too. All of it shipped fast, and he answered all my questions. I know I could have gotten some of the stuff cheaper elsewhere, but I like Wes. I will definitely go back, if I have another project.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Now if Wes can do some kind of direct deposit deal with the bank, then his service would be truly great.  Just take it out of my account [;)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That bastard Wes has suckered me into making a second order in less than a week!  Can't someone make him go away?  I'll never be out of debt with him around!

-Troy
View Quote

It has something to do with his Jadi mind trick he plays on people.  I call him for some info walked away with a LMT rear sight.  I don't even have an upper for it yet.  

Damn you Wes, Damn you to hell.... [:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I ordered a set of KAC sling mounts and a sling from Wes on Monday eve (from the comfort of my own home, no less). and they were at my door yesterday when I got home from work!!!! Pretty frecking good. All I gotta say is if your Dremel breaks down when you are modifying your new style collapsable stock while you are "modifying" it to use the KAC side sling mount, go borrow, beg, or buy another. Cause it's a real pain in the ass to do it with a file!

edited cause ASS is spelled with two SS's
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:34:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I ordered a set of KAC sling mounts and a sling from Wes on Monday eve (from the comfort of my own home, no less). and they were at my door yesterday when I got home from work!!!! Pretty frecking good. All I gotta say is if your Dremel breaks down when you are modifying your new style collapsable stock while you are "modifying" it to use the KAC side sling mount, go borrow, beg, or buy another. Cause it's a real pain in the ass to do it with a file!

edited cause ASS is spelled with two SS's
View Quote

I took my M4 stock off and put my VLTOR on with a screwdriver and a hammer, to use as a punch. I was gonna run down to Olympi Arms and buy a tool, but they keep funky hours and it was late.

MSTNs shipement alway was in Olympia in 2 days, but it takes fedex 3 more to go the last twenty miles.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Good people in my book too - I've bought several mounts and scopes from them and their prices are cheap and their service is good.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Good, hell, they're excellent!  I always go to Wes for info & the latest gear, or what most would call "bling-bling".  BB or not, all the stuff he (they) sell is functional, high quality enhancements for the most versatile weapons platform currently in use.  (Isn't that why we're all here?)  If they don't carry it, it's because they already know it doesn't work - & you don't need it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:43:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Why isn't some one pushing a URL to follow??

[url]www.mstn.biz[/url]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#18]
It's good to know that so many members have had good experiences with MSTN and Wes. I hope to do some business with him this year. I want to get a KAC FF RAS and PRI folding front sight installed on my upper. I assume he will do this type of work since he sells custom uppers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:07:00 AM EDT
[#19]
There really is only 2 places in the world to get gear and such.  MSTN for AR goodies and Lightfighter for your tac gear.  Both are great stores and get you what you need ASAP, even faster if your heading downrange.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2003 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#20]
MSTN and Lightfighter both are my candy shops. Wes and Brad are great.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top