Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/17/2003 4:53:09 AM EDT
I just ordered a RRA varminter and it will get a set of flip up sights. However, I bought a lower and will build an M4 type. I want to keep it simple and not have a detachable front sight unless it limits my sight options. What optical sight options can not be used with a standard front sight???
Thanks...great board, I'm learning a lot from you guys.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:15:23 AM EDT
[#1]
There are no optic systems that [i]require[/i] a flip-up front.  There are some people who [i]prefer[/i] the flip-up.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
all the scopes can be usee with the standard front sight.  you will see a minor blur at the bottom of the optic window.  it is no big deal.  of course, you can always get a flip up front sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top