Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 9:53:50 PM EDT
Just received my EOTech 551 Rev. E ("N" battery version) with NV compatibility and rubber-coated buttons. Two "N" batteries were included, along with a thumbscrew mount (I used the built-in hexnut mount), Allen wrench, and instruction sheet.

The source was Shooters Supply in Fayetteville, NC, telephone number is (910) 860-3700, ask for David.

Outstanding service and quick shipping via Priority Mail (three days from order to receipt in Dallas), and very well-packed. No credit card surcharge, price was $309 including shipping (however, this was a price a friend negotiated, as we both bought one.)

Some photos, sorry for the crappy close-up:

The round center button is the NV setting, the left "down" button turns on the reticle for four hours and also decreases the brightness. The right "up" button turns on the sight for eight hours and increases brightness. The sight is switched off by pushing both arrow keys simultaneously.

Pefect cowitness with the ARMS #40 back-up iron sight (BUIS), mounted directly to my Colt flattop upper. I plan to take it to the range this weekend.
Top Top