Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2003 5:46:17 PM EDT
HI guy,s.Would some body please point me to the best place to get a ta31 ,price wise ,thanx for your time. ME
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 6:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking for a Compact ACOG. Prefer TA 24-2 model. Any help finding this would also help me.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
There are lots of places you can get, but I recommend - Sable co(if you have moved since you had last deal with Sableco, make damn sure you have your customer records updated), MSTN, SWFA (aka Riflescopes). All nice places.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanx maverick,Iam going to go chk out sable right now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The best place to get them is any place that has them. Very nearly all of the normal sources are completely out of these ACOGs and dont know when they'll be getting any more.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi ar guy,i appreciate your time.I think swfa has them,i think.One dude said sable has them but i can't fine their addy.Hey were in fla are you ,i'am in deltona,central fl.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:13:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered my ACOG from SWFA about a month and a half ago. Still hasn't been shipped out to me.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top