Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/8/2003 3:29:33 AM EDT
What do you think of the tasco super sniper? SWFA has supposedly contracted Tasco to bring back (build for them) the tasco super sniper. They apparently are having both the ss and ssM built. How do you like the originals and does anybody know if the new ones will be built to original specs.
Link Posted: 3/18/2003 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Are the Tasco Super Snipers any good or not? All I hear about tasco is bad. Do the Super Snipers stand above the rest? Ive been considering one for my BM Varminter.
Link Posted: 3/18/2003 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tasco doesn't make scopes.

They subcontract these out.

The Super Sniper was contract built to compete with the Leupold Mark IV's for the military.  Consequently they are a very high quality scope, great buy for the money.

Look at the reviews at Sniper Country, the SWFA website and under the SWFA forum here.

I'm very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2003 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 10x rear AO and I like it very much...worth every penny. The scope is clear, an repeatable and accurate.  I have a number of Leupolds, all over two times the price, I love them but I will tell you as soon as the new ones hit shore I'm going to pick up a 16x SS as well, BTW I like the Tasco mildot much better than the gen1 Leupold mildots, the new gen 2 leupolds are nice but cost even more.  I'm sure you will hear many  people talk the SS down - Trashco etc. but I think many people like to rag on things they have no experiance with. It is a great scope for the money and a very good scope for twice the price.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top