Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/9/2002 7:31:45 PM EDT
Alright, I need a recommendation..

I cannot see the point of paying over $50 for a flip up sight, much less over $100.

What is so special about those things?!

Who sells a discount flip-up front sight? (For an a4 w/ a 4 rail gas block...

Discount is the word of the day!
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 8:58:43 PM EDT
Mugzilla, Sounds like you are looking for a front sight. I hear you guy, GG&G sells a really nice front folder but it goes for $170 and get this you have to dend your rifle or upper to them for installation! I expect they sock you (or Me) additional for labor. The only option I have seen for you is Rock River Arms (I think it is them) sells a clamp on front sight for $30. This does not fold, but has to be removed, stored somplace where you might remember, and then re-installed as needed. Bushmaster might have a less expensive folder. For me I think I'm going to have to learn to look around the damned fixed front sight or at least give it a try for a while. I'm running an EOTech and like the sight, have a fold up rear sight (ARMS #40) that I paid too much for. What do you get for your money with the GG&G or ARMS mounts and sights? You are paying for American Engineers to design a superb product and build it with American labor. Sometimes there is no substitute for quality, othertimes a cheap optic will do the deed. You decide.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 9:28:22 PM EDT
Bushmaster does have a cheaper one. I bought the kit that came with the picatinny front rail. Quality stuff and a bit cheaper. www.bushmaster.com/shopping/scopes/yhm-9370k.asp
Top Top