Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2002 7:02:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/19/2002 7:54:46 PM EDT by SOGWarrior]
I'm trying to find the "BEST" scope to use on my Colt 9mm subgun. It's a Colt upper with the standard fixed 9mm (A1/A2) handle. The main purpose of the gun is for subgun matches and competition. So I need a scope with a FAST target acquisition that can be used in bright and normal daytime conditions. Night use is not necessary! Basically, I want a scope that shows a red dot or reticle and THAT IS WHERE THE BULLET WILL END UP! Of the scopes I'm considering are EOTech, Aimpoint, Trijicon and C-More. Also, what is the best way to mount this to my fixed handle upper ? Thanks for the info!

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 12:11:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/20/2002 12:13:12 PM EDT by Paul]
You'll not go wrong with an Aimpoint. A forward "goose neck" carry handle mount will put the sight over the handguards like a scout rifle.

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 1:05:08 PM EDT
I think you shouldgo with the aimpoint, as it is well tested, and you know you are getting a good product.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 7:34:46 PM EDT
I'm using aimpoint on my sub gun for competition and have no plans to change .My thinking is if the S--T hits the fan this is the gun i grab and aimpoint has been in the field proven longer than EOtech which i use and wont washout like reflex which i use to use and is built stronger than C-Moore and doc sight which i have also used on other guns.I agree with paul if you have a fixed handle for mount.However they all will speed your time up for competition and you might look at trijicons new sight if round retical is not important.
Top Top