Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2002 8:17:50 AM EDT
Ive been looking for one of hose rubber eye pieces that will cover your eye when used with a scope. I need one for my dad. Anyplace to buy those? If im not clear ill see if I can find a pic someplace.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 10:08:03 PM EDT
Check with Brownell's, Cheaper-than-dirt, Cabela's, or the Sportsman's Guide. One of them will have what you're looking for.
Top Top