User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:12:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#1]
Thanks - I missed the 20rd mags but found them. I ordered some.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WSAR15:
Thanks - I missed the 20rd mags but found them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2023 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Thank you. Ordered a few more of the "correct" 20's.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm way, way late to finding out about this. Picked up some 20 round magazines last week from Charlie's to top off the stockpile. FYI, these were fairly recent 2021 production.
I'd love it if some FDE 20's showed up from the back of the warehouse, as I'd like a few more of those. Worst case, I can always PTFE spray some down the road.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:27:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JLAudio] [#5]
Botach has a coupon code that is active and works for surefeed mags

Use coupon code - MDS2023

Not sure the exact % off but every penny helps

Edit: works for the colt mags too and appears to be 10% off
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thought this would be the best thread to post this in. There's not been much discussion with updates of Surefeed's fate and whether or not somebody bought them out or if this was the end. I think I figured it out!! Or at least partially.

I remembered that all US trademark data is available online and gave "Surefeed" a lookup. Okay Industries filed for the name in 2015 and then there is an assignment of the entire interest from Okay on 9/12/2022 to a corporation called "Surefeed, Inc." The address given is 2505 S. Custer, Wichita, Kansas 67217; which is none other than Center Industries. About the tooling I have no idea, Center obviously has their own but maybe Okay's was still of value to them? I would speculate Center will be entering civilian sales with the Surefeed name (just a guess). But this does indicate at very least Center got the rights to the Surefeed brand.

https://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&qt=sno&reel=&frame=&sno=86508350
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:06:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saddlerocker] [#7]
Originally Posted By ihv800:
Thought this would be the best thread to post this in. There's not been much discussion with updates of Surefeed's fate and whether or not somebody bought them out or if this was the end. I think I figured it out!! Or at least partially.

I remembered that all US trademark data is available online and gave "Surefeed" a lookup. Okay Industries filed for the name in 2015 and then there is an assignment of the entire interest from Okay on 9/12/2022 to a corporation called "Surefeed, Inc." The address given is 2505 S. Custer, Wichita, Kansas 67217; which is none other than Center Industries. About the tooling I have no idea, Center obviously has their own but maybe Okay's was still of value to them? I would speculate Center will be entering civilian sales with the Surefeed name (just a guess). But this does indicate at very least Center got the rights to the Surefeed brand.

https://assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/q?db=tm&qt=sno&reel=&frame=&sno=86508350
View Quote

I think your on to something.

30rd Gray dry lube Okay have popped back up in stock at a couple places.
Hopefully they got the tooling, and their not just dry film Centers.

Besides Botach, this place had them just recently.
https://www.deguns.net/okay-industries-surefeed-556x45mm-nato-magazine-30-rounds-gray

(DE Guns is in Lincoln, NE. Close to Kansas if we are connecting dots lol)

Edit:
This place has them in stock (Oregon and AZ locations)
https://www.nwarmory.com/product/mag-ok-surefeed-ar15-5.56-30rd-grey
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:36:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WSAR15] [#8]
Great information and research - Thank you!
Gives me hope that they will be available again... I miss the Surefeed 20rd gray dry lube mags!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:05:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I would doubt a new company Surefeed would have Okay on the body.
Link Posted: 10/12/2023 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I dislike most of the centers I have, so , if true, will not be buying any until the beta testers report back on new production quality.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top