User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were $10.50 a piece when I bought 10 and $9.89 shipped when I bought 30. There’s no way you can get lancers for less than that lol USGI mags are right at the same price shipped, unless you find some in the EE, and magpuls are $1-$2 cheaper depending on the sale. I like storing my mags loaded, so magpul isn’t an options. I had a buddy over the other day, and the 5 magpuls he had wouldn’t hold 30 rds without the several of the rounds popping out. I do like USGI mags, but this is just another option for a great price. They are steel and built like a tank.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shipping is wack. It's cheaper for me to buy Lancers, Magpuls, or G.I. mags.
They were $10.50 a piece when I bought 10 and $9.89 shipped when I bought 30. There’s no way you can get lancers for less than that lol USGI mags are right at the same price shipped, unless you find some in the EE, and magpuls are $1-$2 cheaper depending on the sale. I like storing my mags loaded, so magpul isn’t an options. I had a buddy over the other day, and the 5 magpuls he had wouldn’t hold 30 rds without the several of the rounds popping out. I do like USGI mags, but this is just another option for a great price. They are steel and built like a tank.
I’ve never had any issue storing Magpuls loaded. I’ve had some stored for years that i periodically dip into and haven’t had any issues.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

There wont be any for quite some time. Theres nowhere near the amount of these in use as there is of lancers, pmags, USGI etc. And of the total of these that are out there, how many are seeing high round counts, high volume firing and/or full auto or use in extreme environmental conditions? Has anyone here used them in subzero temperatures yet? Used them on multiple day excursions in the field without maintenence? Used them wet? Exposed them to salt water?

These mags have been collecting dust in clearviews warehouse for nearly a decade, unwanted and with very few users. It will likely take years to get an accurate idea of how reliable these mags truly are or are not. At this point I would treat these as a range mag. ((10)) Bulgarian military factory produced mags are top notch AK mags but dont confuse these with ((10)), just because they are made in Bulgaria. Bulgarian commercial (non military factory produced) mags have never been highly regarded; including both polymer and steel which is likely why these have sat unsold for so long.
View Quote
No offense, but that’s a strong assumption/opinion for someone who hasn’t even held one in their hands. There have been no issues with the new steel Bulgarian AK mags as you’ve suggested. The only complaints are of the plastic followers, and that’s only from purists that wish they were steel. They haven’t been collecting dust because they were unwanted lol they were collecting dust because no one knew about them. These mags have seen military use, at least in Ukraine, and possibly Israel. To what extent? I have no idea, but there is at least photo evidence. Mags aren’t complete firearms, or automobiles. They don’t have multiple parts that can fail. It doesn’t necessarily take excessive testing to determine if a mag is going to be reliable, at least with a steel mag. Polymer? Sure.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’ve never had any issue storing Magpuls loaded. I’ve had some stored for years that i periodically dip into and haven’t had any issues.
View Quote
I haven’t personally either, but I know someone who has and have seen a ton of reports about issues (cracked feedlips, stretched feedlips, etc), at least with the Gen2. The Gen3 come with a dust cover specifically for this issue.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 6:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Gonna have to disagree with you on this man.

Look at the Aberdeen mag testing report.

LINK
View Quote
Do you have another link? I couldn’t get it to load.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 9:52:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Gonna have to disagree with you on this man.

Look at the Aberdeen mag testing report.

LINK
View Quote
After reading more about it, the test wasn't significant. Only around 10,000 rounds were fired through each magazine. Unless I'm missing something. A lot of users on here use this test and subsequent media reporting to point to Magpuls being the dominant magazine. 3 other magazines, including the standard USGI magazine with the tan follower, received the same score, and another magazine received the same score just with a different type of weapon's related malfunction than the Magpul and the 3 other mags had. There was another test done with the Magpul mag where they ran 100,000 rounds through it, but those results were never made available (at least I can't find them). I guess my point though is that A LOT of people give Magpul the green light simply because of these test results and the fact that the media praised Magpul shortly afterwards (well once Magpul went and told everyone that they were the "Foxtrot C41-9" mag in the test). I can find multiple threads where people have had Magpul mag issues such as cracked feedlips, stretched feedlips, splitting spines, and the mags not dropping free. It's troubling when mags aren't standing up to civilian use.

I just see the articles about the Magpul's surviving a "rigorous" 10,000 round test as nothing but propaganda. Magpul spilled the beans on what their code name was in the test on purpose, so that Military.com and other outlets would pick up the story. Free advertisement. No one mentioned the other 4 that scored the same.

Also, I couldn't find the answer, but was the test done with multiple mags of each, or just one of each. I would assume multiple. If multiple magazines of each, that's not really proof of durability, just function.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess my point though is that A LOT of people give Magpul the green light simply because of these test results and the fact that the media praised Magpul shortly afterwards (well once Magpul went and told everyone that they were the "Foxtrot C41-9" mag in the test). I can find multiple threads where people have had Magpul mag issues such as cracked feedlips, stretched feedlips, splitting spines, and the mags not dropping free. It's troubling when mags aren't standing up to civilian use.
View Quote
I would say that the test results just reaffirmed what thousands of U.S. servicemembers already felt about PMAGs - that they are the most reliable and durable magazine in a combat environment.  I took some PMAGs to Iraq with me in 2008, but I wasn't really comfortable with the idea of polymer mags at that point.  The ODA that we were working with was using them exclusively, and they told me that they had had no issues with them at all and trusted them completely.  When I deployed to Afghanistan in 2012, the entire division that I was assigned to had purchased M2 PMAGs and issued them to everyone from the commanding general down to the most junior private.  Guys in the 75th Ranger Regiment use them (along with GI mags and some Lancers, from what I've seen), and every ODA that I've worked with since I first saw them in 2008 has used them.  In 2017, I ordered them for my battalion when they became available through the supply system.  I'm not sure what civilians are doing with them, but I have never once heard a Soldier complain about issues with PMAGs.

One of the benefits of PMAGs over metal mags is that if a PMAG breaks - feedlips or spine crack, etc. - you're going to know it.  The damage will be visible (even though the mag will often still function fine).  With a metal mag, you may not know that it's damaged until you attempt to use it.  As an example, the magazine on the right in this photo is unserviceable:

Attachment Attached File

I got it at a surplus store, and I should have tested the follower before I bought it, but I was in a bit of a rush. I'm not sure if you can see it in this photo, but the top edge of the spine, just above and to the right of the top weld spot on the spine, is bowed inward slightly:

Attachment Attached File

It must have been crushed or dented somehow.  When you depress the green follower, it binds at the rear and tilts down at the front.  A Magpul follower won't slide up and down past that point.  I'll be salvaging the follower, spring, and baseplate and then crushing the magazine body to make sure no one else tries to use it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I would say that the test results just reaffirmed what thousands of U.S. servicemembers already felt about PMAGs - that they are the most reliable and durable magazine in a combat environment.  I took some PMAGs to Iraq with me in 2008, but I wasn't really comfortable with the idea of polymer mags at that point.  The ODA that we were working with was using them exclusively, and they told me that they had had no issues with them at all and trusted them completely.  When I deployed to Afghanistan in 2012, the entire division that I was assigned to had purchased M2 PMAGs and issued them to everyone from the commanding general down to the most junior private.  Guys in the 75th Ranger Regiment use them (along with GI mags and some Lancers, from what I've seen), and every ODA that I've worked with since I first saw them in 2008 has used them.  In 2017, I ordered them for my battalion when they became available through the supply system.  I'm not sure what civilians are doing with them, but I have never once heard a Soldier complain about issues with PMAGs.

One of the benefits of PMAGs over metal mags is that if a PMAG breaks - feedlips or spine crack, etc. - you're going to know it.  The damage will be visible (even though the mag will often still function fine).  With a metal mag, you may not know that it's damaged until you attempt to use it.  As an example, the magazine on the right in this photo is unserviceable:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/27888/Damaged_Okay_1_JPG-1109153.JPG

I got it at a surplus store, and I should have tested the follower before I bought it, but I was in a bit of a rush. I'm not sure if you can see it in this photo, but the top edge of the spine, just above and to the right of the top weld spot on the spine, is bowed inward slightly:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/27888/Damaged_Okay_2_JPG-1109156.JPG

It must have been crushed or dented somehow.  When you depress the green follower, it binds at the rear and tilts down at the front.  A Magpul follower won't slide up and down past that point.  I'll be salvaging the follower, spring, and baseplate and then crushing the magazine body to make sure no one else tries to use it.
View Quote
I'm not arguing whether or not they are durable, most durable, least durable, etc. I'm just saying that particular test doesn't prove that they are durable, and even the PEO Soldier commander Brig. Gen. shared that same opinion after the test. It also doesn't prove that they are better than the 3 other mags that scored the exact same in the test. 4 different types of mags scored the same in all tests perimeters, yet only the Pmag gets articles written about it as if it beat all the other mags. It would be like me saying that based on the test, the USGI mag with tan followers was the champion of the test, or that one of the other 2 was the champion. Again, we also don't know if they were using 1 mag of each or 40 mags of each type. That makes a difference, especially considering that springs and followers can weaken with simple use (not abuse).

Take a punch and a hammer to that dent :) mag will be good as new lol sucks that they, probably knowingly, sold you a shitty mag.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#10]
The more telling test results are what battlefield Vegas has posted on here.

Here in the original post they said they have the least trouble from USGI mags.  Through the next 36 pages it gets discussed a few times.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would be alot more enthusiastic if these were made by the legitimate millitary factory known as ((10)), which is the Bulgarian factory who earned the reputation for extremely durable and reliable AK magazines. It is well known that the commercial Bulgarian  (non ((10)) polymer) mags were junk trying to capitalize on the association of Bulgaria with quality extreme duty ((10)) polymer mags for Kalashnikov based rifles.

Heres an example where the "gun writer" seems to confuse commercial "Bulgarian" with legit ((10)) military issued mags and has a terrible experience. Theres a reason why ((10)) mags are $40/piece.

https://www.thegunwriter.com/19338/im-done-with-polymer-ak-mags/

"Bulgarian" is not ((10)), "Polish" is not FB Radom just as delton or bear creek arsenal are certainly not Colt just because all three happen to be from the U.S.For as long as these have been availible, you would think there would be tons of reviews either way.
Are these good? Who knows? Who knows who the manufacturer is? Bulgaria certainly isnt the manufacturer. The real "Bulgarian" magazines come from Arsenal Bulgaria aka ((10)) aka the former state owned military factory who produced (and still do) small arms for use in war.
View Quote
This man speaks the truth.  Not ((10)), not interested.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The whole point of mentioning the testing was that earmarking mags as gtg without adequately vetting them is fuckey. Just because a mag runs 3-400 rds does not necessarily make that mag or all mags like it an automatic bet your life on it choice.

Not which mag is superior.

4 mags per vendor/2400 rds per mag. I'd say that's a decent test measure.
View Quote
And was that how the tests were performed?
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This man speaks the truth.  Not ((10)), not interested.
View Quote
If you aren’t interested, that’s fine, but just because ((10)) didn’t make them, doesn’t mean they aren’t quality lol. And what “truth” did he speak? Find me one issue people have had with the commercial steel Bulgarian mags. The gen 1 and 2 of the polymer commercial mags did have issues, but the gen 3 have been reliable. Also, the manufacturer has already been determined. ISD Bulgaria. They were importing AK’s into the US well before ((10)) and had a good reputation when they were. Arsenal Las Vegas eventually ran Armory USA (the company that had the import rights to ISD) out of business when Arsenal began importing ((10))/Arsenal Inc AK’s. ((10)) doesn’t make AR15 mags and, although the idea of ((10)) possibly making them was floated around before it was realized that ISD was the manufacturer, no one said that it was ((10)). He also said these went unwanted. Seems it’s obvious these just went under the radar. They’ve sold 1,500+ in the past month due to a thread here and on the Files. Doesn’t seem unwanted to me.

I get wanting to stick with something that has been proven, but the assumption that something is shit because it’s not ((10)) or because it’s commercial is just ridiculous. Pmags were “commercial” mags up until recently. Thankfully everyone doesn’t think that way, because if they did, we’d probably still be driving Ford model T’s.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 5:41:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#16]
There's quite a few of the Bulgarian mags in the wild now and I have been watching to see if there is any negative feedback. So far, everything we have heard has been positive. The mags certainly feel like quality. Of course, time will tell. But having a dozen or so of these mags is not a bad idea, especially if they turn out to be a best kept secret.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:33:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah,  it's listed in the testing report.(4 mags per vendor/2400 rds per mag M4A1 and M27, 4 mags 1200 rds per mag M16A4).

Not looking to derail things on the Bulgy mags here, and hopefully they do end up being a solid performer long term. Just saying that, personally, I would vet them hard before stacking a mountain of them, as with any mag or ammo.

Eta: Mentioning the Army testing was not intended as a "magazine X is better than Y", just that not all mags are equal. Also, I'm not suggesting that this test is a definitive answer. Think of it as a solid measure of what's available and how they stack up side by side in one test.
View Quote
True, I just wish we would know what mags the other 3 that did just as well were. I just think it’s a bit one sided to give Pmag all the glory when they tied with 3 other mags lol. Not saying you are doing that, but I see it often on here and other forums. Another thing is that we can’t allow this one test to take away from the fact that we do see and have saw several issues pop up with the Magpuls, specifically ones with just a few years under their belt. This test may have determined short term reliability, but long term reliability/durability is just as important.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There's quite a few of the Bulgarian mags in the wild now and I have been watching to see if there is any negative feedback. So far, everything we have heard has been positive. The mags certainly feel like quality. Of course, time will tell. But having a dozen or so of these mags is not a bad idea, especially if they turn out to be a best kept secret.
View Quote
Or 40:)
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#19]
If anyone is curious these mags do not work with 6.5 Grendel and it causes the follower to get stuck.

I did not get them for 6.5, I just tried it out to see.
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If anyone is curious these mags do not work with 6.5 Grendel and it causes the follower to get stuck.

View Quote
Which is understandable. I don’t know enough about 6.5 Grendel, and the differences between a 223/556 mag and Gren mag, but I wonder if the follower was modified if it could be made to work.
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Just got in 10 of them from Clearview Investments. Shipping was only 12.00 which I think is reasonable due to the weight of the package . Super fast delivery and the mags are built like a tank. Like another poster noted, the finish has a rough surface and the follower doesn't move as smoothly as other mags, but will have to try them out to see how they function. They fit in all my my rifles that take AR15 mags, including non ARs like my FNC, ACR and the Beretta ARX 100 that seems to be very particular with mags. Anyway, will probably purchase more. Thanks to the forum for turning me on to these !
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Does 6.5 Grendel even use a 5.56 mag?
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just got in 10 of them from Clearview Investments. Shipping was only 12.00 which I think is reasonable due to the weight of the package . Super fast delivery and the mags are built like a tank. Like another poster noted, the finish has a rough surface and the follower doesn't move as smoothly as other mags, but will have to try them out to see how they function. They fit in all my my rifles that take AR15 mags, including non ARs like my FNC, ACR and the Beretta ARX 100 that seems to be very particular with mags. Anyway, will probably purchase more. Thanks to the forum for turning me on to these !
View Quote
Ten of them are going to be pretty heavy for AR mags, so I agree that $12 for shipping is not bad. The mags really seem to be well made and feel like they will outlast most anything else. I'm planning on picking up a few more before they are all sold. They seem to be selling pretty fast, so I will probably have to get on it before too much longer.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Has anyone compared these to the E-lander steel mags? I have a couple of those and they are built like a tank too. Considering a couple of these Bulgys
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 12:22:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Has anyone compared these to the E-lander steel mags? I have a couple of those and they are built like a tank too. Considering a couple of these Bulgys
View Quote
I think there about the same judging from the comments
I have a couple elanders also
I like these because of the ak spring and floor plate they remind me of the rare ak slab side mags
Those sell for about 60-90 each shipped so in a few years I’m sure these will cost the same
Buy atleast 5
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 7:15:36 AM EDT
[#26]
The importer has said once they sell out of these, they won't be getting any more of them. And I've not seen them being sold anywhere else. So get them while you can.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 3:35:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Clearview probably thought the same a decade ago.
View Quote
Could be another ban like what happened in 94 and lasted until 2004
Think about it that wasn’t to long ago.
If that happens I will be glad I have the 10 I purchased Incase I need a hammer can’t say that same thing same for isgi aluminum mags
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 5:42:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:11:31 AM EDT
[#30]
If there is another AWB like what passed in 1994, one of the primary differences this time is that there won't be a sunset provision. The democrats have made it abundantly clear that when they return to power, one of the first rights they are going to attack is gun ownership. I think they know that they are going to have to grandfather everything in, at least at first. But, once everything is illegal to buy, sell, or trade, what you have is going to be all you have or can get. That is, until the democrats can figure out how to start taking everything away piece by piece, probably using something like red flag laws.

Heavy-duty mags are going to be worth their weight in gold. Not now, because there's availability and it's inexpensive. But, that will all change. If you like these mags, a couple dozen is what you will want.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#31]
What kind of follower???!
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
proprietary AK style!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If there is another AWB like what passed in 1994, one of the primary differences this time is that there won't be a sunset provision. The democrats have made it abundantly clear that when they return to power, one of the first rights they are going to attack is gun ownership. I think they know that they are going to have to grandfather everything in, at least at first. But, once everything is illegal to buy, sell, or trade, what you have is going to be all you have or can get. That is, until the democrats can figure out how to start taking everything away piece by piece, probably using something like red flag laws.

Heavy-duty mags are going to be worth their weight in gold. Not now, because there's availability and it's inexpensive. But, that will all change. If you like these mags, a couple dozen is what you will want.
View Quote
Exactly
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m helping a brother on the Files out whose behind enemy lines, and figured I’d offer the same help here.

If anyone lives in a commie state with 10 round limits, and you’re wanting to buy 5 or more of these Bulgys (for personal use and not resale), I’ll rivet them for you free of charge. You just pay shipping obviously. He’s having the order sent to me and I’ll be sending them to him once limited. Just let me know and we’ll work something out.

If the requests get too ridiculous, I may have to pause the offer for a little.

Link Posted: 11/18/2019 1:24:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
proprietary AK style!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
proprietary AK style!!!
Is the follower metal or polymer?? Does anyone have a pic?
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#36]
The follower is polymer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/22/2019 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Clearview has free shipping on $100+ orders. 11 mags came to $102.xx with the free shipping.

They have about 2600-2700 left in stock
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Clearview has free shipping on $100+ orders. 11 mags came to $102.xx with the free shipping.

They have about 2600-2700 left in stock
View Quote
Yeah, I’ve been keeping an eye on them, hoping they offer an additional discount on the mags. Either way, the free shipping definitely makes a difference. I meant to post about it on here but completely forgot.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Finally got around to creating a separate YouTube channel from my personal channel/email address, and republishing the video. Doesn’t prove longevity, but give us a good idea on at least short term reliability and overall durability.

[YouTube]NckdN4ghxwA[/YouTube]
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Finally got around to creating a separate YouTube channel from my personal channel/email address, and republishing the video. Doesn't prove longevity, but give us a good idea on at least short term reliability and overall durability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NckdN4ghxwA
View Quote
Is it bad that I was thinking the entire time, I wonder if he's gonna run over them."

Thanks for not disappointing
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is it bad that I was thinking the entire time, I wonder if he's gonna run over them."

Thanks for not disappointing
View Quote
Haha I figured someone would void the whole test if I didn’t run over them lol
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks for posting the review, Caleb.  Nice to see the initial reliability and durability looks good.
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Ordered one to play w/, thanks OP.  Order 11, get free shipping.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 12:06:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Something around 2400 of them in stock as of this post.

Might not make it in time for Christmas, but what a stocking stuffer, amirite?
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Spreading some Bulgarian love to members behind enemy lines:)

Link Posted: 12/23/2019 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#47]
For what its work they have free shipping on $100+ orders right now.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#48]
In for five just to replace the crap Blackhawks I was ignorant enough to pick up.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#49]
My Bulgys are still running .300bo 125 gr. and 200gr. rounds just fine.

I like em. Something different and I’m betting when they finally sell out there will be some crying.
Link Posted: 1/1/2020 9:33:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I like em. Something different and I’m betting when they finally sell out there will be some crying.
View Quote
Haha I guarantee it. I’m up to 45 now lol  Really trying hard not to order more, but I just feel like I’m going to be one of the ones crying if I don’t get more while I can. I’ve heard to many “I should have bought more when they were a dime a dozen and available” stories, especially with different AK mags.
Page / 6
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top