Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/5/2006 11:32:33 PM EDT
Well I recieved my Colt 9mm Lula today just before I left for work, so the day just kind of dragged on for me since we are on "Mandatory Overtime"

Anyway When I got home here tonight I broke out a box of ammo and a Colt 32 round magazine,
58 seconds later it was full  

It was well worth the wait.........

Thank you Guy Tal for coming out with this great addition to the Colt 9mm platform

To the owners of Colt 9mm's I believe you should hurry and get one as soon as possible!!!!

I will take some pics later tomorrow, my daughter has my camera at school
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:22:50 AM EDT
[#1]
where did you get yours from?

n/m: order placed through GandRtactical, hopefully grant still has some available. thanks for the headsup.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:11:27 AM EDT
[#2]
The older parkerized magazines are more difficult to load than the newer blued steel mags. Let us know if someone has tried the Lula with the older type.

Thanks

Full-Auto
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top