Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 3:59:21 PM EDT
This is an option available on Cproducts mags, can someone please tell me what exactly this is?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The standard coating on our aluminum mags is the mil spec gray dry moly coat. We took the same coating added teflon and other proprietary additives and now have a Mar-Lube coating. It offers the same protection, it impregnates the material, and the lubricity. But unlike the gray it is much more durable, it does not mark as badly as the gray and is a matte black color. It is the standard coating on our stainless steel line of magazines. Some of the guys have gotten their stainless mags as well as aluminum mar-lube and they should be posting their observations of the new coating. Hope this helps.

Larry
C Products

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I had ordered 4 30rd and 2 20rd mag's last week and was very impressed with the mar-lube finish, I ordered 5 more of the 20rd mag's today.  The March special their running is awesome, ya ain't gonna beat the price.  

Just a note:  The finish is not a shiny black like a teflon coat but they do look good, more like the
finish of my AR.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the looks of the Mar-lube finish and so far it is holding up well.  It is a flat black and it is a very close match to the color of my receiver.  I highly recommend CProducts mags.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:59:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Everyone,
Thanks for the compliments. We are very excited about this new finish and I am glad everyone else is.

Larry
C Products

now get working on the tan ones!!!  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top