Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2006 3:45:44 PM EDT
I bought 4 of these 2 20 rounders and 2 30 rounders. One of the 20 rounders would not drop free from my DPMS. I measured it against those that would drop free and found it to be .009 inch wider. Anyone else noticed this?

I cured the problem by removing a little of the coating. I noticed the coating was considerably thicker on the one which would not drop free.

Works like a champ now but looks ugly. Oh well ugly but works so I will take it. Adds character right?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:34:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 4:31:19 AM EDT by mtdawg169]
I just received 3 from Midway. One works great & drops free. The second is tight & does not. The third is FUBAR. I switched out the followers for magpuls and one of the tabs that holds the floorplate on snapped off. I didn't really force it. heck, I didn't realize it was broken until I started to insert the new follower.

ETA: Wow! Larry sent me an IM and asked me to send them directly back to him. That is some seriously damn fine service right there. Heck, I'm going to order a couple more just to say thanks! Larry is definitely a stand up guy & will have my business for a long time coming.
Top Top