Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/21/2006 11:37:37 AM EDT
Witch 30 Rd. mags to purchase?

I live in NY and can only purchase pre ban magazines. Ammoman has two types of AR15 30 round pre ban magazines for the same price and I am not sure witch is the better of the two.

ORIGINAL POWDER COAT G.I. FINISH
U.S.G.I. AR15 30 ROUND MAGS, MANUFACTURED BY LABELLE INDUSTRIES, BRAND NEW GOVERNMENT ISSUE. NEW IN THE FACTORY WRAPPER, PRE BAN MAGS WITH GREEN FOLLOWERS.

AR15 BLACK TEFLON MAGS.
MADE BY LEBELLE FOR DPMS UNITED STATES GOVT. ISSUE. ALUMINUM 100% GI SPEC MAGS. BLACK FOLLOWERS 30 ROUNDERS. THESE ARE THE SAME AS ANY OTHER GI MAG BUT THEY ARE BLACK AND TEFLON COATED

http://www.ammoman.com/index.htm
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

These guys may be more knowledgeable about witch mags:  www.harrypotterrealm.com

Just kidding.  Teflon is supposedly a little better.  If they are both new and one is a lot more expensive the cheaper one will do fine.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!  Thanks!  Sorry for the misspell h.gif
Both are the same price but the Teflon coated mag have black followers as apposed to the green followers in the powder coated  mags..
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Youre not really going to spend $75 for 3 mags are you?

Take a peek here, there are lots of guys who can help you.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=98&t=288745
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the link.
There is tremendous pre ban magazine price gouging when it comes to states that maintained the ban (Hillary Clinton and Charles Schumer thanks!).
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top