Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/21/2006 7:22:40 AM EDT
I see on the EE  certain companys like- DSG , C products , 44mag all selling what sound to be the same 30rnd mags with genII followers. My question- Are all these companys selling the same manufactured mag?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
DSG sells D&H mags.
44mag.com sells D&H and C Products LLC mags.
C Products LLC of course sells its own mags.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
DSG sells D&H mags.
44mag.com sells D&H and C Products LLC mags.
C Products LLC of course sells its own mags.

what he said
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#3]
With all of the latest stuff going on, what are considered the best mags out right now?  And are they any better than the Labelle teflon coated goodness that so many people have in their stockpile?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
With all of the latest stuff going on, what are considered the best mags out right now?  And are they any better than the Labelle teflon coated goodness that so many people have in their stockpile?

I own mags from D&H, C Products LLC, and Okay/NHMTG. They all work fine. I sold the Center Industries mags I had because they wouldn't drop free although they worked fine otherwise. I just got some mags today from C Products LLC with the new black Mar-Lube finish. If this finish proves durable they will probably be a new personal favorite.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I own mags from D&H, C Products LLC, and Okay/NHMTG. They all work fine. I sold the Center Industries mags I had because they wouldn't drop free although they worked fine otherwise. I just got some mags today from C Products LLC with the new black Mar-Lube finish. If this finish proves durable they will probably be a new personal favorite.

Pics
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top