Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 11:39:30 PM EDT
Looking for someone who has tried this.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Back to the top.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The mags are just being shipped, so I doubt anyone except CProducts employees have had a chance to check it out.  JMO.

TS
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
They do.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine fit just fine.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, for the info!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
The MagPul Ranger Plates fit the Both the Stainless Steel and the aluminum Mags, with one issue.

On my Mags, the SS with Ranger Plates takes out some of the extra room for seating the mag into a closed bolt, BUT IT WILL STILL CLOSE WITH MINIMUAL PRESSURE.  Much better than a standard USGI Mag loaded with 30 rounds.

The aluminum Mag however, just lets the last bullet fit in place with VERY LITTLE ROOM left.  You should make sure you are comfortable with this situation, BEFORE you rely on it.

I tried the CProducts aluminum Mag in my weapons and they would still chamber a round with out problem.

I have only tried the 1 aluminum mag so far though.

I really like the CProducts SS Mag with Marlude.  It has been inserted into a (Closed Bolt) Mag well over 100 times now   It is showing minimal wear.  It also seats easy on a closed bolt!

REMEMBER,  Larry at CProducts has the NEW TaticalPul for the magazines.  It looks to me like it uses less of a plate insert than the Magpul Ranger Plate, so it should take up less space inside the Mag wich would allow better seating, not that the seating is hard now with the Ranger Plates.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top