Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:20:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 11:21:12 PM EDT by ljtag]
Since evryone seems to be selling their used mags in the EE for more money than you can buy them new... I have decided to start buying new mags at any of the many internet sights selling them for under $11, using them a few times, then turn around and sell them for more money. What a plan!!!! I will be rich, The key is to make sure my mags are just a bit higher than all the other mags for sale, people will then think my mags are more reliable than the untested new mags. SWEET!!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:52:00 PM EDT
Oh...what the hell...

IBTL

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:02:21 AM EDT
Let us know how that works out...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:37:46 AM EDT
It is funny looking at the EE. One person trying to sell used mags for $12 and the add right above it is for the same mags new for less than $10.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:39:23 AM EDT
That's why eBay has become so popular. To hell with ordering something new for $10 when I can bid and bid and bid on the same thing and pay double the amount!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:37:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2006 12:37:15 PM EDT by Spooge5150]

Originally Posted By ljtag:
Since evryone seems to be selling their used mags in the EE for more money than you can buy them new... I have decided to start buying new mags at any of the many internet sights selling them for under $11, using them a few times, then turn around and sell them for more money. What a plan!!!! I will be rich, The key is to make sure my mags are just a bit higher than all the other mags for sale, people will then think my mags are more reliable than the untested new mags. SWEET!!

I get your point.

And you are right.

Funny isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:49:12 PM EDT
You make a good point, but I'm going to remember your screen name and not buy a damn thing off you now

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:09:15 PM EDT
Im going to the funshow this weekend with the sole intent to sell my used mags so I can upgrade to new ones.
Top Top