Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 5:30:51 PM EDT
I would like some feedback on these AR-Stoner 20-round magazines shown in this month's flyer or on their web site. Midway says there are aluminum mags, heat treated, teflon coated, green follower, hard anodized, chrome silicon springs and made in the USA. At 9.99 not a bad price.

Are these CP mags? To quote O'Reilly "What say you?"
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
They are CP mags.  I like CP and their mags.  They are out there working for us, the average RKBA AR15 enthusiast, which makes me like them even more.  If you were to encounter a problem I'm sure Larry would make it right.  But, I wouldn't expect it.  Hope this helps.

TS

ETA: I'm in no way connect with C Products...

Edited second time for spelling.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#3]
CProducts if it's not proprietary information what is the moly dry coating you use on your mags?  Need to refinish some of my old mags and the Perma Silk G is kinda hard to locate.
And what kind of follower are you using in your 6.5 Grendel mags?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top