Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:28:26 PM EDT
Just asking because I ordered 10 mags from them on 21 Feb and still haven't recieved them. According to the website, they were in stock when I placed my order. I recieved an order confimation almost immediately, but still no mags in sight. Today I sent an email requesting a status update because I need these mags for a trip to the "beach" very shortly.

How long did it take you to get your previous 44MAG orders?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:35:37 PM EDT
Usually, I get my orders within a week. But, I did have one order that took almost a month for magazines that were "in-stock".

I e-mailed them and they reshipped it. Seems that it got held up in shipping some how.

Their customer service is good.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:35:38 PM EDT
I just ordered from them and I think it took about four days.

I would recommend that you call them on Monday and speak with them. It is possible that the items you wanted were in stock when you ordered, but they may have run out by the time they got you your order.

When I spoke with them, they said that they were out of D&H black teflon coated mags and didn't expect any in until April at the earliest.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 12:46:38 PM EDT by nobby]

Originally Posted By Broadside:

I would recommend that you call them on Monday and speak with them.

Will do. If they're not in the mail already, I'll have to cancel the order due to my time constraints. Would've ordered via a faster shippiing method but thought I have the order in less than 2 weeks, even if shipped via snail mail.

No foul on 44MAG's part, that's just the way it is sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:51:08 PM EDT
Just as a note, i have made a couple mag orders from Bravo Co. lately, and have recieved the mags 3 days later, shipped USPS. very impressed
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:56:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By loon_138:
Just as a note, i have made a couple mag orders from Bravo Co. lately, and have recieved the mags 3 days later, shipped USPS. very impressed

Duly noted. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:32:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 1:41:47 PM EDT by FMJ]
ITS BEEN WEEKS or MONTH FOR ME!!

THEY TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS JUST FOR A REPLY??? Said its been ship?? Thats been along time ago!!

STILL NO MAGS! order 8 20rd mags

IT WAS A IMPULSE BUY ANYWAY!

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 44MAG.COM PR SUCK BIG TIME!

I bet they Back order them when I ask if it has been ship??

Im calling my credit card company monday to see whats up!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:40:39 PM EDT
BTW Paul BRAVO COMPANY +1

Very good guy fast emials I rate them 100PLUS out of 10

www.44MAG.com SUCKS EVEN IF I DO GET MY 8 20rd MAGS

I should of known better price was to good to be true!

EVEN WORSE there was NOTHING WRONG with the 8 COLT 20rounders with METAL FOLLOWERS I already have!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:49:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FMJ:
ITS BEEN WEEKS or MONTHS FOR ME!!

THEY TOOK A COUPLE WEEKS JUST FOR A REPLY??? Said its been ship?? Thats been along time ago!!

STILL NO MAGS! order 8 20rd mags

IT WAS A IMPULSE BUY ANYWAY!

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM 44MAG.COM PR SUCK BIG TIME!

I bet they Back order them when I ask if it has been ship??

Im calling my credit card company monday to see whats up!

Sorry to hear that. I'm not gonna disparage them since I don't even know what's up yet. For now, they still have the benefit of the doubt since I haven't heard much bad about them at all. My one previous purchase was problem-free.

Try not to get TOO upset--you yourself said yours was an impulse buy--something you didn't really need in hurry. On the other hand, I need my order ASAP but I'm not gonna let the situation get the best of me. Hang in there.

Damn...here I am trying to keep the peace and I'm the "victim" so to speak. I gotta stop doing that.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:58:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2006 3:58:43 PM EDT by TigerStripe]
When I ordered from them it was pretty fast, even though they were back ordered when I ordered.

TS
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:04:02 PM EDT
I've had nothing but extremely positive results from 44MAG. Bad for you that you had problems FMJ but I've found their communication both clear and helpful.

I'm on the other side of the country so I have been recieving my orders within 2 weeks on average.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:40:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 10:28:11 AM EDT by FMJ]
Yeah Im on the other side below you?

I demand service like PAUL GIVES AT BRAVO COMPANY!!

I know I was just RANTING and it seems like months has gone buy when its just a week or so

I was hopeing 44mag was looking

NOBBY we order the same time almost 2/22 BTW thank for the ICE

but told last week it was ship

Should come today?

But I still wont order from them because of Slow response!

They say SHIP ON THE 27th FEB
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:49:29 AM EDT
I ordered a few mags from 44mag the other day. Although their online system doesn't show my order shipping, Mark at 44mag assured me it had, and gave me the UPS tracking #.

Mark has responded to my e-mails very quickly as well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:02:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 6:06:08 AM EDT by TheTracker]

Originally Posted By nobby:
Just asking because I ordered 10 mags from them on 21 Feb and still haven't recieved them. According to the website, they were in stock when I placed my order. I recieved an order confimation almost immediately, but still no mags in sight. Today I sent an email requesting a status update because I need these mags for a trip to the "beach" very shortly.

How long did it take you to get your previous 44MAG orders?

I'm waiting for one also, my order was 22 Feb, paid for UPS ground.
I just sent him a email on the status

update , recieved email and tracking number and will be here in two days
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:10:20 AM EDT
Funny I should read this thread today...I was thinking about calling 44 mag and complaining about my order as well. On Wed Feb 22, I ordered 10 mags that were marked in stock. On Mon Feb 27, I got an email saying my mags had been shipped. Right there I was a little ticked off. Ordered the mags on Wed and they didn't ship until Monday??? I just checked the mail today (March 6th) and they still aren't there. According to tracking they should be here tomorrow. Almost 2 full weeks to get my order is unacceptable. I ordered a case of Wolf from Sportsman's guide on Wed afternoon and it was on my doorstep on Friday. I ordered 20 mags and some rebuild kits from CProducts on a Friday night and I got them the following Wed. I live in Wis only 30 minutes north of Milwaukee so it's not like I'm in Alaska!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:17:05 AM EDT
87 days!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:41:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 7:08:22 PM EDT by HBruns]
I placed an order on Feb 22nd and my CC was billed on Feb 26 - have not received it yet.

The last time I ordered from them they were quite prompt. I'll start asking questions later this week if it has not arrived yet. Current status on their site is:
"BOX LABELS/COD TAGS"

UPDATE 3/6/2006

--> Box arrived today
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:58:10 AM EDT
My first order with 44 mag a few months ago took 3 weeks to arrive. A bit slow, but i believe my mags were back ordered when they tried to fill it, no worries there. My 2nd order took about 2 weeks, maybe a bit less. Not super fast, but not outrageous either. If you need mags QUICKLY, Tapco is super fast. havent tried bravo or Dsg yet so i cant say how fast they are.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:26:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 10:30:28 AM EDT by FMJ]
UP DATE order the 22nd ship out 27th

Email says ship 2/27 plus tracking number 878787878787

I will give it some more time !

Want to buy some mags for 20 buck each?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:32:53 AM EDT
My order in February took 8 days, and I am one state away. I was not in a time crunch so the wait was not that important to me though. So long as the order was correct, which it was, I was happy.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:38:37 AM EDT
Ordered 2 last week and they got here today.

Another happy customer.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:46:21 AM EDT
2 weeks for 10 Ar mags.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:49:42 AM EDT
Check my track number damn thing has been all over OR. tons of scans

suppose to be the 7th
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:57:28 AM EDT
Got mine in about a week after the order..
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:23:26 PM EDT
Got my followers in 4 days. Just placed an order for more.....these things are great.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:06:27 PM EDT
44mag ships from OR so people on the east coast can expect 6 days shipping with UPS. Might be part of the reason things seem slow.

Steve
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:18:27 PM EDT
Update: Ordered 21 Feb, shipped 26 Feb, due to me 7 Mar via UPS. I found this out by calling as my email was not answered. At least I should have them before they are needed.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:24 PM EDT
I ordered 10 mags on 2/19, sent 2/25, received them 3/4. Took a week from left coast to right.

They were packed very well, each wrapped nicely in groups of 5.

Where Bravo company sent them tossed in a box with a little paper shoved in, rattling around. None were scratched though, surprisingly. I received BC's shipment in 4 days from ordering.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:23:36 AM EDT
About a week and a half, from OR to PA state. Perfectly acceptable. And NO, they don't email you when they ship.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:56 AM EDT
Suppose to be here in 1hr? ups man is always comes by at 2:10 pm
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:48:25 AM EDT
Just came 10minute ago!
order 8 D&H 20rds mags Stamp 12-05 Restricted Military Govt/LE use only Seem okay Black I will have to get use to!

But I feel my OLD COLT 20rd mags w/ metal followers are made a BIT better

I will have to prove the mags real soon! Afterwards I`ll just run Black Hills 75 out of them so I wont get mix up with different ammo/mags!

WISH I KNEW PAUL WAS SELLING MAGS AT BRAVO COMPANY
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:00:36 PM EDT
Just got done giveing the D&H a good look over!

The 20rounders Colt Metal followers are much better WONT TILT smooth!

The D&H Green followers TILT REAL EASY!!! and slid down ruff. ( but it is new)

The D&H are as sharp as my 96 LUDT ouch ( in case FALARAK is here its a KNIFE)

If I had to buy new ones I opt for the magpull follower couldnt be any worse?

Other than the TILTING EASY GREEN FOLLOWER there okay

I will have to try them out next time at the range and see if theres any tilting problems
or I can just blame the Wolf!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:42:35 AM EDT
I got mine within a week. Good service.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:59:37 PM EDT
Took about 2 weeks to get to Connecticut after I placed the order, but that was about a month ago when the mag war prices were going on. I wasn't in any rush, so the timing wasn't an issue. Haven't been to the range to try them, but they were well-packed. Ordered 20- and 30-round mags.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:13:01 PM EDT
Fast shipping, only took 4 days for my order...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:25:45 PM EDT

I know I was just RANTING and it seems like months has gone buy when its just a week or so

Should come today?

are you pauls troll account?? this thread had nothing to do with bravo company, i personally never had a problem with 44 mag, great prices and i got my mags fast also. maybe he just doenst like you or you are just advertising for someone at the same time stomping another..............who knows..
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:57:57 AM EDT
I received 10 mags from 44mag.com yesterday. Shipping took a week, which isn't bad for coming across the country. The mags were wrapped very well in groups of 5 and appear to be top quality. I still have to range test them, and will give a report when I do.

The mags I ordered from MI are almost identical to these. MI didn't pack theirs quite as well, but they were also received in perfect condition. I would recomend Midwest Industries or 44mag.com.....both top notch transactions for me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:52:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 5:00:38 AM EDT by FMJ]

Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Should come today?

are you pauls troll account?? this thread had nothing to do with bravo company, i personally never had a problem with 44 mag, great prices and i got my mags fast also. maybe he just doenst like you or you are just advertising for someone at the same time stomping another..............who knows..

Yes PAUL @ BRAVOCOMPANY GREAT GUY answers all emails Very FAST
!

MARK GLEASON service sucks because of not replying for almost a WEEK!!!!!!

I wont BUY FROM 44MAG EVER because of this!! Plus the billing was off 5 days!!!

So if you dont like it SUFFER!

What is your MAJOR MALFUNCTION??

BTW you didnt bother reading my post on the D&H mags did you????
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:12:50 AM EDT
AROKIE

join OCTOBER 2004 POST # 3732

Do you spend more time on PC than range MAYBE
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:42:16 AM EDT
I have had two smallish orders with 44Mag.com in the last month or so. They ship by Parcel Post and to me took a week to 10 days delivery from order date. I have been very happy with the service and the mags that were delivered. I plan to order again.

dvo
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:59 AM EDT
About a week for my order, got the tracking number the day after I ordered.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:46:32 PM EDT
I just placed an order on Tuesday the 21st for mags "in stock". I called today for status and was told they they would be shipped out next monday the 27th .

Im not in a rush but just wanted to add my feedback
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:02:27 PM EDT
My order took about a week/week 1/2 to get to Florida. Definantly will be buying from 'em again
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:19:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 1:20:35 PM EDT by FMJ]
ASK for 12/05 ARE GOING THIS WEEKEND
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:29:31 PM EDT
By comparison, it took 4 days to get my mags from CProducts. Ordered Monday night, received them this afternoon (Thursday)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:19:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/23/2006 3:22:49 PM EDT by AROKIE]

AROKIE

are you asian? do you understand english? why dont you quit freeloading and pay for a membership here, until then you wont know what is being said about you right now in the team forum!! ahahahaha if you only knew, what a moron, at least people are actually seeing what kind of person you are. but unti you stop freelaoding and stop running that hole you call a mouth you wil never know!! cheers!!

44mag.com has excelent service, i have never been disapointed by them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:20:25 PM EDT
cproducts have excelent service also i would very much recomend them too!! great people there you cant go wrong with them!! great price too and quality.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:11:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AROKIE:

AROKIE

are you asian? do you understand english? why dont you quit freeloading and pay for a membership here, until then you wont know what is being said about you right now in the team forum!! ahahahaha if you only knew, what a moron, at least people are actually seeing what kind of person you are. but unti you stop freelaoding and stop running that hole you call a mouth you wil never know!! cheers!!

44mag.com has excelent service, i have never been disapointed by them.

PLZ

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A DICK???

you are the only one in 5 years to start anything with me?

Go to the Range and get off my ass PLZ

Go buy some D&H 12/05 30rounders from 44mag.com
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:13:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 4:19:11 AM EDT by FMJ]
44mag and you got something going?

I wont pay money to join if all you learn there is gossip about other guys PLZ?

BTW instead of going up my ass every old post go shooting and blow of some steam?

Also WOLF M193 RULES is that it?

WOLF M193 works in my AR15`s so it must work in all?
and that must be because there rifle needs thrown away? learn the hard way

Just because you got GREAT SERVICE does that mean erveryone will?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:28:27 PM EDT
I didn't recive a shipping notice, so I called a few days after placing the order, he told me it hadn't shipped yet be he'd make sure it shipped that day. I recieve 3 new mags, packaged very carefully and well, in the mail just a couple days later.
I will shop 44mag again!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:24:43 PM EDT
I placed an order a while back ond they took like 5 weeks before they even shipped...prices are good but i'd rather pay a dollar more and get them in 3 days...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top