Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 1:23:38 PM EDT
Wheres the best place to get these at? (via internet) Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested too.  My local price point is $38.95.

Tom  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get them for 38 bucks???????????????????????????  My local store is asking almost 60!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Can anyone tell me where to get the HK mags?? I know i can get them cheaper than 60 bucks..
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
ti_27, are you wanting them because they are HK or because they are (may be) better/ more reilable than aluminum USGI mags?  If you want them because they are HK, the EE and google will be the best way the find them.  If you want something sturdier/more reliable I would; 1)wait until C Products SS mags come out and/or; 2)find some steel English mags.  JMO.

TS
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Tom  

If you can get them at that price, you should load up. I looked everywhere on the net, and nobody was that low.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I want them because I was told they are the best....And when I looked at them at my local shop they were really heavy and sturdy...seemed like great mags, but i wasnt about to pay 60 bucks for them either...I know you can get them cheaper...still waiting for someone to point me in the right direction... btw, i did a search came up empty
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know about the absolute cheapest place, but I bought one from outdoorbrothers on the EE under magazines.

I paid $49 + shipping for the AF date coded HK maritime magazine.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#9]
the BEST place to buy them is the EE. if you keep an eye open you can get great deals on an H&K mag. i have paid no more than $38.30 to $40.00 deliverd for all of them. there are at least two people selling them in the EE right now. i would post a link but i dont know how and i am to lazy to learn.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tom  

If you can get them at that price, you should load up. I looked everywhere on the net, and nobody was that low.

I live in Norfolk, VA and there are gun shows about every month within a 200 mile radius, with most of them within 90 miles of my home.  When I first heard about the HK mags, the very next show I paid $39.95+tax for my first one.  Since then, my price point at the shows to beat has been $38.00.  On average, I've seen $40 for them, with NONE ever asking over $54.95 (the HK dealer).  The gunshows here are very crowded, lots of military dollars, and any retailer/dealer that isn't willing to move, even a little bit, goes home product rich and cash poor.

I agree that they're nice, and I've used two of them at a carbine course, but for they price they were NO MORE reliable over 3 days and 1300 ish rounds than my new 30s with MagPul gen 1 followers.  There are no huns, commies, sand jockies, or barbarians coming over the horizon at me, so I've settled on 10 HKs, and I'm putting the rest of my money in NEW USGIs.  Being active duty USN, I'm taking advantage of any discounts that I get from ARFCOM board retailers, which with the current price wars, normal humans can achieve, too.  

Oh, and as a price point for "used" USGI, I'm seeing $8 and am able to talk down to the $3-$5 range when I'm willing to buy 10+ (bought another 20 yesterday in Richmond)!

Tom  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought one to try awhile back, and spent about $44 with shipping, its a nice mag no doubt, looks, and functions great, unless you just want the best looking mag, or money isn't a factor, plain ole USGI mags are the best all around for the money, they don't look or feel as good, but the function just as well. You could get 4 USGI mags for 1 HK.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I like how the HK mag looks and matches my rifle... Plus its really heavy and sturdy...Money kinda is a factor but its not like im going to buy 10 of these ..Two to four tops... Thanks for all your inputs guys
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Why??  Collecting are we?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Why??  Collecting are we?

Not sure I follow you?  No im not collecting just like the hk mags
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:52:16 AM EDT
[#15]
I heard that Botach Tactical also has the HK mag for sale as well. And they are on sale at $45.00 ea. I think their web site is www.botac.com. Also would appreciate for any feedback on their purchase.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top