BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/26/2006 4:32:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Larry,

I've noticed that the aforementioned companies are selling your magazines at a price lower than you advertise.  Some even offer further discounts for a distributor quantity.  

Should the individual consumer purchase their magazines from those companies?  In other words, should we support them, which is actually supporting you in the long run?  

I foresee that you will stop selling directly to the consumer in the future as the demand becomes greater.

Paul

PS: If I order 1,000+, should I get them from C Products or 44Mag?  IM me please.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I think I just ordered some stainless mags from Wideners. They list 93 in stock, but they also say
"Preorder Now!". I hope I get the right stuff. :-)

sam
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I want to thank you for shipping magazine bodies to California.  Many companies do not understand the legality of shipping magazine parts to this state, and I don't blame them.  Many just don't want the hassle of sifting through the penal code.

Without companies like you, we'd be in even worse shape than we are.  What good is your pre-Cali-ban mag if the feed lips are cracked?!?

Thank you!!!

Quoted:
I personally would like to thank all of those who have posted supporting the quality product and customer service offerred by our company. We will continue to work even harder to earn your business.
There have been many posts as to who sells C Products magazines. The following in alphabetical order are those who buy directly from C Products: Brownells, Copes, Midway USA, SOG Armory, Tactical Products Group, Widners and 44 Mag. We support their efforts with a simple stocking program, "when you need them, we ship them!" In other words, no back orders unless it is a new product introduction and we are moving forward to eliminating that in the future. Our magazines also come with a manufacturing guarantee, if the magazine will not function due to a manufacturing defect we will replace it at no cost.

Larry
C Products

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Larry, Please explain the differences in the two springs that you offer.  Does one type hold up better during multiple compressions?

Thank you,

lumper
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Wideners has 89 Stainless mags left

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=6730&dir=625|626

I got mine on the way.

Sam
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:35:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Larry, thanks for the quick reply.  I have ordered a small sample of your mags from your website, to check the quality (no insult intended). 5 30 rd, 2 30 rd SS, 2 20 rd.  I went with CS steel for the mags.  I have been planning to place a large order of mage for a while and had been planning to go with labelle with gen II followers.  However I will check your quality.  Quality is more important than price to me.

Another question however, Regarding your 30 rd SS mags, Am I correct in assuming that the follower is of your own design, and the mag body is not compatable with aftermarket followers such as magpull?  If so, what material is your follower made from?  I would assume that the spring and baseplate are interchangable with any other standard mil-spec mag, please correct me if this is not correct.

Thank you for the information on the mag springs, if I had bothered to read the FAQ on your website I could have saved you the time.

Thanks again,

Lumper
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top