Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:23:43 PM EDT

I purchaced what I was told was a brand new Bushmaster M4 from a local dealer. It's an A2 w/ bird case flash hider and 4 position telestock. I got it in different light at the range and noticed the upper receiver and barrel have some wear on the finish. As it turns out, I know for sure that he ripped me ff badly on some magazines. Now I'm wondering if this gun was pieced together using old parts on a new lower and sold as new.

The marking on the lower are:
-Mod xm15-e2s
-Bushmaster logo and serial number

There are no obvious marking on the upper, which is the area I'm really curious about..

The barrel says  8 MP Nato 5.56 1/9.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
sorrt I realized I posted this in the wrong forum.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact Bushmaster Customer Service: 1-800-883-6229.  Provide the ser # and they will tell you if it was built up from a stripper lower or if it was manufactured as a complete weapon.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The barrel says  8 MP Nato 5.56 1/9.

That should be "B" MP Nato 5.56 1/9
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top