Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 12:04:22 PM EDT
First of all, thanks to everyone for the orders for this new product. The volume of orders has been tremendous. The new black Mar-Lube coating line will be running full production end of next week. This has been the delay in shipping the product. We anticipate to start shipping all back orders the week of 2-27-06. The black Mar-Lube coating will be available on all our products starting 3-1-06.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
....The black Mar-Lube coating will be available on all our products starting 3-1-06.
Larry
C Products

Including the 20 round mags?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never ordered directly from you before.  Do you send an order status update email (with tracking number hopefully) when you ship the order?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....The black Mar-Lube coating will be available on all our products starting 3-1-06.
Larry
C Products

Including the 20 round mags?

+1
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Griz,
We will give you the UPS tracking number upon request. All of our magazines are in stock and are shipped same day of the order except the Stainless and Grendel.
All of our magazines will be offered with the black Mar-Lube finish. The cost will be an additional $.50 per mag.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Hi Larry,

Sorry for the hassle, but just to clarify, ALL SS mags will ship around the 27th with the black Mar-Lube finish regardless of when the orders were placed and none have shipped yet?

I guess I'm just curious what the Mar-Lube finish is and if every magazine will have it or if some might make it out the door without it.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi,
No hassle my friend, just to clarify, the only SS mags shipped have been to those evaluating. There will be 3 more sent to 3 more individuals for further evaluation and you will see their posts. All SS magazines will have as a standard, the anti-tilt follower, chrome silicon spring and the black Mar-Lube coating. This coating is going to shock you, it is sensational.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hi,
No hassle my friend, just to clarify, the only SS mags shipped have been to those evaluating. There will be 3 more sent to 3 more individuals for further evaluation and you will see their posts. All SS magazines will have as a standard, the anti-tilt follower, chrome silicon spring and the black Mar-Lube coating. This coating is going to shock you, it is sensational.

Larry
C Products

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Griz,
We will give you the UPS tracking number upon request. All of our magazines are in stock and are shipped same day of the order except the Stainless and Grendel.
All of our magazines will be offered with the black Mar-Lube finish. The cost will be an additional $.50 per mag.

Larry
C Products

LOL.  Guess what I ordered.... twice.   That's right, I placed an order for some SS mags and Grendel mags on the first day of your SHOT show sale, then on Saturday, I couldn't restrain myself and ordered more :)

I just hate it when I pre-order something (as I knowingly did here) and then it shows up when I'm out of town and sits in my driveway for a week.   If you don't normally send a shipment notification, then I guess I'll just keep track of your production status though this forum so I'll know when to expect it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:24:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Griz, for you we will send notification when we ship. And anyone else who requests it.

Larry
CP
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:20:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I ordered a dozen. I specified CS springs, as this was an option ( I wanted ).

I have not ordered that finish ...

Will my mags ship with that finish? Is it durable? What its for? Protection? A SS mag? Lubricity? Will it wear off??

Questions, questions ...

H
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Griz, for you we will send notification when we ship. And anyone else who requests it.

Larry
CP

While that makes me feel special, if it's not your standard practice, I'll get my updates the same as everyone else.  I understand that your focus is manufacturing, not retailing and I don't want to slow anyone down.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Griz,
If you need the status of your order, just call us and we will let you know. Customer service is something we want to be the best in the industry at.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Griz,
If you need the status of your order, just call us and we will let you know. Customer service is something we want to be the best in the industry at.

Larry
C Products

Damn man, you guys are awesome.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:24:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:48:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:29:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Hi Stick, It is a specially formulated coating that is a dry moly coat but much more durable. Most people who picked it up at the Shot Show thought it was teflon.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:47:57 AM EDT
[#17]
I was able to handle them at SHOT Show and the first thing I said to Larry was that the finish looked like Teflon. They look really good. And for those who are wondering, the screws in the early photos are gone and the mag doesn't feel much heavier than aluminum.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I liked the finish on the ones I fondled at the Shot Show. I'm looking forward to that finish on the aluminum mags as well.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#19]
what is c produucts? do you have  web site??
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
what is c produucts? do you have  web site??

Yeah, here: C Products

TS
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#21]
The web site for C Products, www.cproductsllc.com. Come and visit.

Larry
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top