Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:04:27 AM EDT
CDNN has been out of these magazines for a while now. Where else can they be purchased from?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#1]
C Products, LLC is located and manufactures in New Britain, CT. We have 20 and 30 round mil std magazines in stock. Call 866 274-0247 to place order or visit us at www.cproductsllc.com.

Larry Panka/Owner
C Products, LLC
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:24:07 AM EDT
[#2]
If ya missed Rusty's DSG magazine SALE thread update yesterday, I'd go find it in the EE magazine forum if I were you......

Mike
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#3]
C Products Shot Show special starts NOW  today!

CP
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
C Products, LLC is located and manufactures in New Britain, CT. We have 20 and 30 round mil std magazines in stock. Call 866 274-0247 to place order or visit us at www.cproductsllc.com.

Larry Panka/Owner
C Products, LLC

On your website...Is the 30 round curved magazine for $9.50 a New Hartford magazine?

Thanks for your response.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
To answer the question - eaglefirearms.net has them.

Sam
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I received my order from cproducts today. They make a fantastic product. The cutomer service was great and the shipping was fast.  I will be ordering all of my mags from them in the future! The magpul follower is well worth the extra cost.

Thanks for the help.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top