Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/31/2006 11:22:02 PM EDT
What are the best 30 rd pre 94 ban magazines available? Im looking to pick up a dozen or so...

Also with a bunch of preban mags, what is the internal upgrade for the follower/spring (if thats what its called for the inside parts, im new to ar mags)

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Labelle!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Labelle would be the best, with regular USGI being good also. The preban mags had black followers. Current issue comes with the green "anti-tilt" followers; you can still tilt them, but it's supposed to be more reliable. If you want the best in followers, check out the Magpul Gen 2 followers.

I just got some, and there's no way you can tilt/jam those suckers.

I've got some preban mags, new in the wrap, but in order for me to break even on what I paid for them, I'd have to sell them for more than the current market value ($22 each would be breakeven for me)...

If that price is too high for you, and you need prebans, check out the Equipment Exchange and see what is available.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Labelle!

+1
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Labelle!

+1

x2
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:20:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Okay would be #1 in my opinion, also.

I have some old 30's that were made way before any AWB ever passed and they still work very well and I don't have any problems with them.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top