Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 11:27:57 AM EDT
I hate to rat out a vendor BUT ! I ordered 2-20 round cheap usa mags on Jan. 15.

I called on the 18th and wanted to change the order to D&H mags. Mark thought the order was waiting to ship and that it would not be a problem to get it changed. Well, I received the usa mags on 20th. I was going to call him but noticed a message on my voice mail. It was from Mark stating the order had already shipped before he could change it. He shipped me the D&H mags and told me to keep the usa mags.

Now is this any way to run a business ! I think so !! I will buy my mags from one source - www.44mag.com. I suggest everybody else does to.

Thanks Mark
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:51:39 AM EDT
Ordered 20 D&H greys, and some Gen2 magpul followers on the 20th, waiting for them to arrive.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:07:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 2:08:20 PM EDT by I-M-A-WMD]
pmcbs: Sounds like you paid "fair market value" for those crappy USA mags-

Thanks for sharing, that's impressive service.

Sly
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:45:22 PM EDT
Why would you order USA mags? I wouldn't take them even if they were free!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:37:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XM21Nick:
Why would you order USA mags? I wouldn't take them even if they were free!

Not sure why he ordered them, but they make excellent .50 Beowulf mags.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:33:45 PM EDT
44mag =
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:49:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pmcbs:
I hate to rat out a vendor BUT ! I ordered 2-20 round cheap usa mags on Jan. 15.

I called on the 18th and wanted to change the order to D&H mags. Mark thought the order was waiting to ship and that it would not be a problem to get it changed. Well, I received the usa mags on 20th. I was going to call him but noticed a message on my voice mail. It was from Mark stating the order had already shipped before he could change it. He shipped me the D&H mags and told me to keep the usa mags.

Now is this any way to run a business ! I think so !! I will buy my mags from one source - www.44mag.com. I suggest everybody else does to.

Thanks Mark

Can you send me one of those USA mags for free? I want to fill it with cement and use it to hold my AR by sticking the mag in a vise. - no really, I am serious. Send me a IM if you can do that.
Top Top