Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:09:38 PM EDT
I reallylike theonesI have put in my old worn out GI mags. But do you think there might be value in putting Wolf replacement springs into brand new LaBelle magazines?

Curious as to where I can buy H&K AR magazines; ifanybody knows, let me know too.

Thanksand Semper F!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I only changed the mags that I'm using with the Wolff springs and mine are new D&H teflon (formerly LaBelle).

The rest of my GI mags will remain with the stock springs except for Magpul followers.

Try ADCO for the HK mags, link below. You could also try this site's Equipment Exchange board.

I only have one HK mag that I'm trying out, they're great but too expensive for me.

I'll just stick to some of my D&H with Wolff springs, Magpul followers and Ranger plates, they have better reliability and performance than stock mags but a lot cheaper than HK.

ADCO Firearms HK mags link

Good luck.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top