Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Order in for 10 D&H Black teflon with Gen2 MagPul followers
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#2]
AHHH WTF!?!?!
AR15 30rd Black Teflon w/ Orange Magpul Follower - $13.00 DAMN THAT KICKS ASS!

S***!  I just got 6 Black mags from 44mag.com and just placed on order with MagPul for 6 Orange Followers.  YARG!  Should have just sit tight so I wouldn't end up with 6 green followers with no home.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Ya know we have an Equipment Exchange FEEDBACK, for threads like this.....

FWIW, evertime I have ever call'd these jokers to get in on their great magazine deals, they have been "outta-stock".

Mike
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

FWIW, evertime I have ever call'd these jokers to get in on their great magazine deals, they have been "outta-stock".

Mike

I'm 1 for 1. Got in on a deal. But they do sell out FAST, so you can't dilly dally about.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Just bought 4 20rnders, grey magpuls.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
i bought some mags and magpul followers and after receiving them I stated in this thread how happy I am with the products and service.  44 mag was kind enough to send me an email and thanked me for the kind words.  That means alot to me for a company to take the time to email a customer and thank them.

definetly a company with class and great business skills
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, if when you call these jokers you simply placed a backorder they'd generally ship out a week later.  I suppose if they charged $15 instead of $12 like many of the other EE vendors, then they'd be able to keep more in stock.

Funny how there is always someone that will show up to take a large dump on a thread about how good a certain company is.

Quoted:

Mike

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top