Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2006 9:36:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/16/2006 10:10:38 AM EDT by chapperjoe]
everyround fed perfect, slow cadance for first 20 rounds, then let 80 rip. Got some 'full auto' looks, and RO's were grinning, but no failures. I LOVE this thing. Clear back is VERY helpful for ovious reasons. 5 round loader took me about a minute to load it all up.

get one.

I got mine for 225 shipped from an arfkom dealer. I wasn't interested at 250 or even 240 but couldn't pass up 225.

ETA: 2 hours later, you can still cook an egg on my samson handguard, barrel VERY hot, harris bipod hott-ish, flat top burning hot. WOW.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:03:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:
everyround fed perfect, slow cadance for first 20 rounds, then let 80 rip. Got some 'full auto' looks, and RO's were grinning, but no failures. I LOVE this thing. Clear back is VERY helpful for ovious reasons. 5 round loader took me about a minute to load it all up.

get one.

I got mine for 225 shipped from an arfkom dealer. I wasn't interested at 250 or even 240 but couldn't pass up 225.

ETA: 2 hours later, you can still cook an egg on my samson handguard, barrel VERY hot, harris bipod hott-ish, flat top burning hot. WOW.

That's great!

I really liked the "practicality" of the clear backed Cmag. PLUS it looks very cool. That being said, how do you find the clear "plastic" used for the back? Is it sturdy enough to withstand a drop? Also, with the graphite lube sure to "mess" it up. Can you remove the same for cleaning?

Sorry for the "newbie" question. I have handled a Cmag a few SHORT times and have not really examined one as much as I would want to.
Top Top