Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/2/2003 8:40:02 AM EDT
I googled, only found them for sale, didn't see anything about loading with them in the FAQ up there (unless I missed it!), but how exactly do I use these things? Do I need a device to put on the mag before I can load with the stripper clips, and where can I get that? I also think I heard a while back that they don't work so well with the british steel mags, any truth to that?
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 10:26:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/2/2003 10:32:49 AM EDT by mw365]
You need a spoon (stripper clip guide). Get your strippers, etc. From Wu's Surplus. He takes a while to answer his email, but has the best prices and quality, and is highly recommended by many on this board. [url=http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html]Wu's Surplus[/url]
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 3:45:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:38:59 AM EDT
I highly recommend Chuck (Wu's SUrplus). Ive done business w/ him a number of times...a good guy, honest descriptions, no BS.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 12:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/7/2003 4:48:27 AM EDT by El_Roto]
Another "Whoo Hooo!" for Wu. And no, you don't need a different "spoon" for the British steel mags recently arrived to these shores. I've used my standard spoons with them and haven't had any problem.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 6:12:45 PM EDT
Thanks all! I'll have to get one of the stripper clip guides. My girlfriend was laughing at me as I realized I was missing something heh.
Top Top