Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2003 4:54:37 PM EDT
just saw box of 50  ..Colt USGI 30 round mags
they looked new and unused, not in indivisual wrappers, floor plates stamped:(Pony) CAL. 5.56 MM,COLT'S MFG. CO. INC.
HARTFORD, CONN.
U.S.A.
On side of mag towards bottom is stamped, 7-94.
had black followers.
shop was pricing them at $49.95 each !!!
are these for real? Price seems like a rip-off.

clerk said he did not know where his boss got them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#1]
50.00 for any 30rnd mag is a rip off in my opinion. you can buy niw mags on the EE for 24.00 and you cant tell me the 1 pony will last longer than 2 of the other mags so why would it be worth twice as much. to be quite honest with you i cant say one brand usgi mag is any better than any other usgi brand. the only mag i have heard that had problems is cooper and i cant say that based on my experience as that is one brand out of the 30 or so that i own that i dont have. one thing that is a fact stay with usgi or us made thermolds and you will not regret it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea I just sold 2 rare colt mags vietnam era ones with the dark green follover, that were still in the wrapper for $50 shipped. They are asking too much for their mags.
         FREE
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top