Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 8:01:28 AM EDT
I came across some pre ban 30 rd mags.  The floor plate is marked "COLT AR15" they have black follovers with white serial numbers. what are these worth? I dont have them yet im working a trade I was wondering if these are rare or not? they are used but in great shape just wondering if they are worth my time.
  Thanks FREE
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
What you've got are some of Colt's early 30rnd mags made in the late 60s/early 70s. Provided the bodies are original, they should have a number stamped on the side. The follower should be more of an emerald green than a black. I have seen a few black ones w/ the white numbers on them, but very few.

Mint condition, worth $50.00 or so, 85% around $30.00.

Anything under 85% finish really wont have much more collector value than a regular USGI or Colt 30rnd mag.

Hope this helps,

Cody @ Magazine Specialties
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top