Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2003 10:46:57 AM EDT
I have heard the Russians developed a quad stacked 60 round mag that works with the AK74 and the Abakan AN-94 assault rifles.  I have only seen references to this and never a pic or explanation of how this system of quad stack works.  Does someone have pics?  Could this work for the AR series?  I would love a 60 round quad stacked mag after the ban ends.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a pic of the outside of the magazine in the AK forum recently IIRC.  Check the 'I got to go Russia' thread I think its there.

I don't see why it couldn't be modified in some way to work for the ARs.  But I don't forsee anyone making them unless the Military demands it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top