Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2003 12:32:22 PM EDT
Troy (and company).

I just had a call from Fight4YourRights from the annual AUSA meeting in D.C.

He's been getting the word on all the cool new Govt toys.

He wanted me to ask if you know about the recent improvements in the USGI magazines?  (this will be good for the MAG FAQ at some point).

(I'll post the answers later if ya can't guess - and no the are not duplicates of the HK magazines).
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh shit! A new reason to be dissasitsfied with what we have and want something newer. My piggy bank is showing its ribs.

Cheers!
Him
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
A while ago (2002 sometime) there was an announcement at the Crane NSWC website about an order of 10,000 "High Reliability" magazines from Okay industries... Is that related to this?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is - these magazines were from OK.  They feature a deeper forward groove (pounded 3 times).  The deeper groove is supposed to reduce friction (which is supposed to increase realibility).  If you look at the PRI 6.8 magazines they seem to have the same idea.  The new magazines also feature stronger springs.  They are not finished in Teflon, but in the standard solid film lubricant finish.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top