Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 5:47:47 PM EDT
I saw where on a post here that the Royal Ordnance mags were junk and the Imperial Defense one are the good ones . I just ordered 5 of the Royal Ordnance ones today . Can someone please tell me the big difference on this?
Appreciate any replies on this post .
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw where on a post here that the Royal Ordnance mags were junk and the Imperial Defense one are the good ones . I just ordered 5 of the Royal Ordnance ones today . Can someone please tell me the big difference on this?
Appreciate any replies on this post .
View Quote

-------

You know suma, the thing about mags is kinda like rifles, everybodies got an opinion and preferences.

Some here swear by the Royal Ordinance SA-80 mags, and claim they function flawlessly.

The main differences I see between Royal Ordinance and the Imperial mags are that the Imperial mags come coated with black teflon and the royal ordinance are parkerized.

Besides that they have the same specifications.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks much James for the input . I kinda figured that it was like that . The post I was referring to was selling the Imperial Defense ones and saying the Royal Ordnance ones were junk .
Thanks much for your input . I'm just getting back into my collecting weapons again . I lost about 60 military weapons a couple of years ago because of a disability I have had to learn to live with and needed the cash .Anyway thanks much !  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top