Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/26/2003 11:30:42 AM EDT
This may have already been hashed out but I'm new here but not to the AR-15 world.
I located a 120 rnd drum and have sent the guy a check for it. I heard a few years ago (when they were 100.00) that they were good magazines. Since mailing my check I have read where they are garbage. Anyone had any experience with the drums? Also what's up with the ridiculously high price for the civilian Beta C's.

Glockonr
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:36:14 AM EDT
For play, they are fine. Although expect to spend a few hours tweaking it to work in your rifle. After a few times loading it, and discovering just how heavy it makes the rifle, you'll probably get bored. I personally reccomend that the money one would spend on an uber mag would be better spent on 20 or 30 round USGI's or ammunition. Hope yours works okay. Meplat-
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:00:12 AM EDT
Maybe, but I considered all of that. I feel like I have plenty of 20-30 rounders. As far as ammo, I have three dillion 1050 presses with one always set to load 223's. I'm thinking more along the lines of them being somewhat of a collectors item. Especially the second one I bought last night still in the packaging with the manual. Glockonr
Top Top