Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2003 1:38:51 PM EDT
I am new to this AR thing, so please give me a little bit of slack for asking dumb questions.

How are RGuns to deal with.  I would like to get a few 20 and 30 round mags and their prices seam reasonable (used Colt).

Is their quality what they advertise?  Are their prices reasonable? ($17/mag)

Thanks...

KillJoy149
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#2]
The reason I asked is because in another recent Mag topic someone said they sucked.  So, I just though I would ask just that question.  Sorry for not using the Search feature before I asked.

KillJoy149
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Proceed with caution.
If you get what you think you ordered you will do fine. If you do not you will quickly find out about KMA's(stands for Kiss My Ass) infamous customer service.

I turned the tables on him though. Still pisses him off[:D]LMAO.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I turned the tables on him though. Still pisses him off[:D]LMAO.
View Quote

Why not tell the whole story and let the reader come to thier own conclusions?

Quoted:
this is the facts regarding jarhead purchase. he orderd 1 m1 rifled sluged barrel, and a mod forarm. all factory benelli parts. 2 months go by and his wife calls and wants to exchang the forarm as they claim it wont fit. we exchanged the NON DEFECTIVE forearm for them. sold the one returned to another customer. then after another month they call and claim that the barrel was bent. well after they have had the barrel for 3 months I was not going to exchange it. as I get the impression that a scam is in the works. so then they orderd another barrel NEXT DAY AIR, then claim that the rear sight is missing. THE OLD SWITCH SCAM. as I personaly packed the barrel, and was in perfect condition. he then did a charg back with his CC co. he still owes R GUNS for the items that he receved. this will be collected. this is why he continues to post his crap.
View Quote

It seems that just about every vendor on this site is on to you and your BS. You were busted again trying to pull another scam with a scope last month.

CYA Later Ass-Pony  [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]
XM777,
You are a lying sack of shit as always.
The fact that you are some kind of inbred cousin to Kiss My Ass doesn't give you anything even close to credibility. Probably ol Kiss My Ass himself. Certainly he's used other aliases here in the past. You are probably just one more.

My word means something because I am both honest and a man. You are neither.

Later, Eggbitch.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My word means something because I am both honest and a man.
View Quote

LOL, An honest Liar and a Thief??

Tell us all again about the Credit Card Company that told you to keep the merchandise that you had been refunded for.

I'm sure in your sick little world you probably actually belive this.

CYA, Sybil.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#7]
[IMG]http://www.homevideos.com/photosdramas/grhog.jpeg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My word means something because I am both honest and a man.
View Quote

LOL, An honest Liar and a Thief??
View Quote

No, I called you a liar.

Tell us all again about the Credit Card Company that told you to keep the merchandise that you had been refunded for.
View Quote

Another lie. Maybe you should reread my post on the subject. If you've graduated from "Fun with Dick and Jane" that is.

I'm sure in your sick little world you probably actually belive this.

CYA, Sybil.
View Quote

LOL. Any-fucking-time, bitch.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#9]
KillJoy,

[b]caveat emptor[/b] bigtime.
At the least be prepared to go through your credit card company to refute your charges. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought ten mags,30 round,from R Guns. Good prices,timely shipping and a good product.That's all I ever ask for.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[b]caveat emptor[/b]
View Quote

The only caveat emptor advice that is needed around here is for you.

Your CC scam has been exposed. I doubt you will get another site vendor to fall for that one.

Now run along little boy. Go hide under your covers. Back into your own little world where somehow, you rationalize yourself as being "honest".
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#12]
KillJoy, as you can see most of the RGuns threads here turn into flame wars between people who have been screwed oveer by RGuns and those that have not.  I have never had a problem with RGuns, got my order quickly the few times I have ordered from them.  However, some people on the boards have had problems.  The best advice for dealing with RGuns is to always make sure they habve what you want in stock.  Ask twice.  In fact, ask three times.  It pays to make sure.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 11:36:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh, yeah, IBTL!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:07:43 AM EDT
[#14]
IBTL, XM and Jarhead need a little talking to [nono]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Hasn't this thread already been locked?

"Deja Vu all over again"

To the PIT with both of you! The loser is never to post anything (pro or con) regarding RGUNS.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:44:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh, right...forgot...IBTL +
                    IBTP - (in before the pit)

(+1)
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
IBTL, XM and Jarhead need a little talking to [nono]
View Quote

Hey, bring it on[naughty]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hasn't this thread already been locked?

"Deja Vu all over again"

To the PIT with both of you! The loser is never to post anything (pro or con) regarding RGUNS.
View Quote

Well, that'll leave me free and clear....

IBTL too!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#19]
What is this bear pit?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but you are still nothing more than a LIAR and a THIEF!

You are lucky that your did not pull that shit on me. Your sorry ass would be wearing an orange jumpsuit right now.

Go play your "reindeer games" somewhere else!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:59:20 AM EDT
[#21]
XM, I see your girl scout meeting let out early today.[:D]

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but you are still nothing more than a LIAR and a THIEF!
View Quote

Oh no, I am much, much more than that. And even some bad things.

You are lucky that your did not pull that shit on me. Your sorry ass would be wearing an orange jumpsuit right now.
View Quote

If I am ever wearing an orange jumpsuit it'll mean you're my bitch.[slap]

Go play your "reindeer games" somewhere else!
View Quote

In your case it would be gerbil games.[rofl2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow...my first post and I started a war :-)

KillJoy
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Gentlemen, quit being assholes.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#24]
PIT...PIT...PIT
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Gentlemen, quit being assholes.  
View Quote

I never, ever claimed to be a gentleman. Just a man. And an honest one at that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
PIT...PIT...PIT
View Quote

Yeah. PIT,PIT,PIT....
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered 8 thirty round magazines from RGUNS a while back, and they arrived in perfect condition, in an extremely timely manner.  The quality of the magazines was better than expected, and I was very impressed.  I personally would do business with them again without hesitation.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I never, ever claimed to be a gentleman. Just a lowlife thief And a bad one at that.
View Quote

It is interesting that most of your posts include references to jailhouse bitches, gerbils, and prison shower incidents.

The voice of experience speaks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
So are you two (drjarhead & XM777) going to the "pit" to settle this once and for all, or do we get to listen to numerous pages of the same old shit? Let me guess, SSDM.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never, ever claimed to be a gentleman. Just a lowlife thief And a bad one at that.
View Quote
View Quote

LOL Roger.
What my actual quotes aren't good enough for you? You clearly lack intellect and imagination. That was pretty good for a laugh though. I've gotta give ya that much.

It is interesting that most of your posts include references to jailhouse bitches, gerbils...
View Quote

those are my references to you in case you flunked reading comprehension.

... and prison shower incidents.
View Quote

I can't claim credit for that one. Just more of your deranged fantasy world, Roger.

The voice of experience speaks.
View Quote

Your voice of stupidity is more like it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Troy, or any other mods, please lock this one.  It's getting out of hand...again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:07:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Troy, or any other mods, please lock this one.  It's getting out of hand...again.
View Quote

I think it works faster if you IM them...
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#33]
IBTL!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#34]
I have been very pleased, without exception, every time that I have dealt with RGuns.  There also seem to be folks that have had problems, all I can say is know EXACTLY what you are ordering before you buy it.  It is NOT their fault if you are not pleased with an item because you didn't know what you were ordering when you ordered it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#35]
DAMN, I almost missed out on this one.

Looks like you have things in check as usual Dr J.

XM, when are you going to get some help for your problems?

Is it too late for me to add IBTL?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#36]

I'm a little fuzzy on this "bitch" thing. Is this going to be a no mercy thing or does it include a reach around?

Forgive me but I can't stand not knowing.[ROFL]

IBTL [banana]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#37]
As Troy calmly walks up to the door of this forum and, quietly, slowly, but with strong will...... slaps the [b]BIG FAT LOCK ON IT![/b]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 10:59:24 PM EDT
[#38]
In case you guys don't know the way to the pit:  [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=130]Bear Pit[/url].  Duke it out ther and stop hijacking posts.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wow...my first post and I started a war :-)

KillJoy
View Quote

Quick, go buy a lotto ticket.  This may be your lucky day.

Hoppy (who hasn't done any business with RGuns so has no personal experience)
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:55:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was wondering when the partner would tag in.
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing but now I see that his "SLASH" has arrived.

One of them posts about gerbils and jail bitches and the other calls himself "SLASH" and posts repeatedly about prison shower incidents.

Sorry, but that is just not what I would call normal.

Quoted:
this is the facts regarding jarhead purchase. he orderd 1 m1 rifled sluged barrel, and a mod forarm. all factory benelli parts. 2 months go by and his wife calls and wants to exchang the forarm as they claim it wont fit. we exchanged the NON DEFECTIVE forearm for them. sold the one returned to another customer. then after another month they call and claim that the barrel was bent. well after they have had the barrel for 3 months I was not going to exchange it. as I get the impression that a scam is in the works. so then they orderd another barrel NEXT DAY AIR, then claim that the rear sight is missing. THE OLD SWITCH SCAM. as I personaly packed the barrel, and was in perfect condition. he then did a charg back with his CC co. he still owes R GUNS for the items that he receved. this will be collected. this is why he continues to post his crap.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In case you guys don't know the way to the pit:  [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=130]Bear Pit[/url].  Duke it out ther and stop hijacking posts.  
View Quote

Shit, I had no idea there really was such a place. I thought you wanted to see me kick Xm666's ass.

Anyway, I'm sure as hell game but first would like to add one thing:

This thread was not hijacked.
knightone, you can kiss my fucking ass. If you don't like what is being said then change the fucking channel. Dipshit.

Okay, that was 2 things.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm a little fuzzy on this "bitch" thing. Is this going to be a no mercy thing or does it include a reach around?

Forgive me but I can't stand not knowing.[ROFL]

IBTL [banana]
View Quote

Hahahah. LMAO. But to answer your question:

Shit, I ain't giving no damn reach around!
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#43]
[b][size=3]GUN DEALER GUILTY OF IMPERSONATING COPS[/b][/size=3]
[i]Chicago Tribune[/i]; Chicago, Ill.; Oct 17, 1997; Jerry Crimmins.

[red][b]A gun dealer who owns R Guns, 140 N. Western Ave., Carpentersville, pleaded guilty in Kane County Circuit Court this week to impersonating a police officer, said Jerry Singer, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
The charge is a felony and the gun dealer, Roger Lee Krahl, will lose his federal firearms license, said Singer.
Judge James Doyle sentenced him to 18 months' probation, said Singer.
Singer said Krahl, 33, of Algonquin, used letterheads from more than a dozen police departments to make it seem he was a police officer when he placed orders for assault weapons from manufacturers.
Krahl used the letterheads to buy more than 100 assault weapons and accessories.[/red][/b]

[i]Copyright Chicago Tribune Co. Oct 17, 1997[/i]

Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:37:34 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
this is the facts regarding jarhead purchase. he orderd 1 m1 rifled sluged barrel, and a mod forarm. all factory benelli parts.
View Quote

Not. Factory contract maybe. Stamped with some other manufacturer's name.

2 months go by and his wife calls and wants to exchang the forarm as they claim it wont fit. we exchanged the NON DEFECTIVE forearm for them.
View Quote

1]It DID NOT fit. slipping a forearm on a bareel is not a difficult operation. It didn't fit. Period.
2]Nor was it 2 months. A few days.
3]My wife made the initial order for my birthday present. I am the one who called with subsequent problems.
4]Roger did replace the forearm. That one fit.

sold the one returned to another customer.
View Quote

Must've made sure that one went with the correct barrel...

... they call and claim that the barrel was bent.
View Quote

Bent barrel?
LMAO
I never claimed nor bent the barrel. Don't know why the dipshit keeps saying that. Front sight was bent. This was noticed when I could finally put the barrel on after getting the correct forearm.

well after they have had the barrel for 3 months I was not going to exchange it. as I get the impression that a scam is in the works.
View Quote

blah, blah, blah.

so then they orderd another barrel NEXT DAY AIR, then claim that the rear sight is missing. THE OLD SWITCH SCAM. as I personaly packed the barrel, and was in perfect condition.
View Quote

Switch scam? WTF is that?
1]Roger, you said hang onto it and you would send another.
2]The rear sight WAS missing, you idiot.

he then did a charg back with his CC co. he still owes R GUNS for the items that he receved. this will be collected. this is why he continues to post his crap.
View Quote

Called again and he got very nasty so I told Roger to take it all back and refund my money. Obviously, he refused so I went through my CC company who sided with me in this matter. Roger has made numerous attempts to intimidate my wife and myself and has shown himself to be a total prick. If you saw the copies of the letters he sent to my CC company you would understand why it didn't take them long to side with me. I suspect his lack of professionalism has cost him plenty of money in the past and will in the future as well.
Further, I attempted to return the merchandise to him many times. He refused!!
A year later he sent me a letter requesting merchandise back so I call him again for a return authorization number. He tells me he's going to sue me and hangs up on me!
There is more to this story, as anyone who has followed it around here can attest, including posting personal info on myself and worse on others.
What a lowlife...
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:46:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[b][size=3]GUN DEALER GUILTY OF IMPERSONATING COPS[/b][/size=3]
[i]Chicago Tribune[/i]; Chicago, Ill.; Oct 17, 1997; Jerry Crimmins.

[red][b]A gun dealer who owns R Guns, 140 N. Western Ave., Carpentersville, pleaded guilty in Kane County Circuit Court this week to impersonating a police officer, said Jerry Singer, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.
The charge is a felony and the gun dealer, Roger Lee Krahl, will lose his federal firearms license, said Singer.
Judge James Doyle sentenced him to 18 months' probation, said Singer.
Singer said Krahl, 33, of Algonquin, used letterheads from more than a dozen police departments to make it seem he was a police officer when he placed orders for assault weapons from manufacturers.
Krahl used the letterheads to buy more than 100 assault weapons and accessories.[/red][/b]

[i]Copyright Chicago Tribune Co. Oct 17, 1997[/i]

View Quote

ROGER????[:O]
A convicted felon?
I am shocked!

[rofl2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#46]
dr jarhead only telling some of the story. after 2 months his slut called and wanted to return the forarm. the forarm  was exchanged even though it was not defective, and sold to another customer. then 6 weeks later the slut calld and orderd another barrel next day air UPS. this is when the bait and swith comes to play. they want to return the barrel. it was clear to us that somthing happend to the original barrel and wanted a free ride. sorry jardead not on my shift. and for the record we will resolve this in a manner that we will get the moneys due us from you. how is the chiropractor business. see you again soon. nice house. as to slash so what. you have nothing better to do then post the same old shit. for the record the STATE OF ILLINOIS gave me my FOID card back. due to the fact they realised the whole thing was crap. you see that after all work ATF did went down the toilet. like it never happend. god bless the good old USA. still in business and selling more every year. so get a life. R GUNS OUT.  WWW.RGUNS.NET
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#47]
The classic RGUNS battle definitely needs to go to the Bear Pit!

IBTL
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
dr jarhead only telling some of the story. after 2 months his slut called and wanted to return the forarm. the forarm  was exchanged even though it was not defective, and sold to another customer. then 6 weeks later the slut calld and orderd another barrel next day air UPS. this is when the bait and swith comes to play. they want to return the barrel. it was clear to us that somthing happend to the original barrel and wanted a free ride. sorry jardead not on my shift. and for the record we will resolve this in a manner that we will get the moneys due us from you. how is the chiropractor business. see you again soon. nice house. as to slash so what. you have nothing better to do then post the same old shit. for the record the STATE OF ILLINOIS gave me my FOID card back. due to the fact they realised the whole thing was crap. you see that after all work ATF did went down the toilet. like it never happend. god bless the good old USA. still in business and selling more every year. so get a life. R GUNS OUT.  WWW.RGUNS.NET
View Quote

Roger, you really are the biggest walking piece of shit on planet earth. Just more of your lies and bullshit, gutless turd.

[b]I challenge you to say that shit to my face. If you've got the balls that is.[/b]

You're right, I do have a nice house. Next time, stop. But call first, I'll fire up the BBQ.

Who holds your FFL, Roger?
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

[ROFL2] [ROFL2] [ROFL2]

Fucking criminal has someone else making his phone calls.

Quoted:
Obviously, he refused so I went through my CC company who sided with me in this matter.
View Quote

So this when when they told you you could keep the merchandise that you had been refunded for?

You are a lying sack of shit!!

Isn't this the same shit you tried to pull on SABLECO last month?

Quoted:
I thought you wanted to see me kick Xm666's ass.
View Quote

God Damn I wish you would try that and just give me an excuse!!

Quoted:
A convicted felon?
View Quote

The only Felon I see around here is you dickhead. And by your own admission. Lying thief.

Quoted:
Shit, I ain't giving no damn reach around!
View Quote

And please, keep the details of yours and SLASH's love life off the board. I doubt if anyone here is interested.

CYA Ass-Pony!
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 10:36:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Isn't this the same shit you tried to pull on SABLECO last month?
View Quote

No, that's the same shit Sableco tried to pull on me. Must be something about IL. Never had any doubt that there was a good reason everyone up here hates FIBs(Fucking Illinois Bastards)

Quoted:
I thought you wanted to see me kick Xm666's ass.
View Quote

God Damn I wish you would try that and just give me an excuse!!
View Quote

Invite's open asshole. You know where I live. Anytime.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top