Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 3:15:19 PM EDT
"NEW / UN-ISSUED Royal Ordnance Mfg. AR15 / SA80 30 Rd. Magazines ( STEEL )
$79 FOR 5 MAGS DELIVERED  $145 FOR 10 MAGS DELIVERED"
ammoman.com

(just a satisfied customer BTW )
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:15:56 AM EDT
[#1]

I ordered 5 earlier this AM.

He is taking pre-orders and not charging you till they ship.

Last time he "sold 10,000 in two weeks"... wow..

Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:43:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Greetings.

With so many seemingly different English mags available, can anyone comment on the ones being offered by Ammoman?  I have several black English mags with black followers (since changed out for anti-tilt-green) from Imperial Defence Services and find them excellent.  The ones being offered by Ammoman look like they are parkerized?  Any input here would be greatly appreciated.

O'DubhGhaill, out
[url=www.forcerecon.com]Force Recon Association[/url] regular member #2259
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I just posted a reply on the other thread "SA-80 Problems" and noted that the black teflon finish new in sealed plastic with green followers with Imperial Defense Services on the floorplate that I bought from Lauer work so perfectly that I shoot them exclusively in IPSC rifle. I see the DSA also has the same mags for the same $20 each that I paid. I'd buy these mags again and again and again.

I agree with you, there are a lot of the grey parked mags out there and a few people are having trouble with them. One guy on the post I mentioned has a theory that the grey's w/o floorplate markings are "rejects", urban ledgend? I don't know, but what I do know is for the few extra bucks the black teflon mags work perfectly and LOOK totally cool on my evil BLACK rifle!

Bill
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I think it had something to do with the Royal Ordinance (gray) mags being stored improperly or something. The Imperial Defence mags did not have this problem.

All of this is from memory--feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Where can I find these black teflon coated mags???? Can you provide a link please??? I've recently got an ar15 which came with one grey/green mag. I am looking for some all black quality ones....I agree, black mag in a black...VERY KEWL...
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently purchased some black mags from Dillon Precision, however they were $20. They funtion well with the exception of loading a full mag with the bolt closed. Also using stripper clips with them seems impossible, the guide is loose on the mag and does'nt line things up properly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 4:31:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Any word if these mags are being shipped yet?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 4:37:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#9]
thanks for the update, i was starting to worry a little.  with all the good things people have posted about your operation i was trying to sit and wait patiently.  can't wait to see/try them out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p32de22aeb0d542503ca8d8b56cd114c6/fb4a49bb.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top