Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/26/2003 10:17:40 AM EDT
I have some olive drab color Followers that I bought a year or so ago! They are duller than the Bright green Kind! Ive compared them together and they seem to look the same Size?

Anybody know about this?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 12:54:43 PM EDT
Do they have any extra flash that has to be filed off? There were some knock-off green followers sold not too long ago that are a darker shade of green than the usual milspec mint green ones. They weren't finished all too well, but with a little filing they should work just as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:09:38 PM EDT
The followers look just like the ones that the LEO mags come with except the color is lighter! No trimming needed.I bought them from tapco
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:13:24 AM EDT
I've seen several differingf shades of green followers. Brownell's are a more "Green Bay" green, CMMG's are a more olive, another supplier over at EE has a frourth shade, and green followers I've seen already installed are yet another green. All have functioned reliably for me though and I'm not sure which of the suppliers order from a gov't contractor, so which is the "real" thing, I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 1:58:48 PM EDT
If anybody has ordered the green followers from me, take a look at that color. They are from an acutal USGI mfg.
Top Top