Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/19/2003 2:44:52 PM EDT
I guy in the back with a lot of surplus stuff
had a can of GI 30's for 10 bucks each. Mixed
manufacturers, a lot of finish wear and all pre-ban. Most that I looked at had good feedlips and floorplates, no body dents. It was the second or third to last row of tables.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:38:52 PM EDT
strela you should have picked some up, thats a pretty good price. today at the gun show in el paso they wanted $15 to $25 a mag for used USGI mags
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:10:46 AM EDT
I wish I could see some of those here in Dallas - there was a guy selling 30-rd mags for $10.00 each at the last funshow, but every single mag had feed lip cracks. Other vendors wanted $25+ for good condition mags - I'd rather buy mags on this board in EE.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:14:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Strela: I guy in the back with a lot of surplus stuff had a can of GI 30's for 10 bucks each. Mixed manufacturers, a lot of finish wear and all pre-ban. Most that I looked at had good feedlips and floorplates, no body dents. It was the second or third to last row of tables.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up! I picked up a couple from him a few minutes ago. Feedlips look good, and no dents. He asked me what the difference was between the green and the black follower, so I don't know if he knew he was selling them below market value, but I got mine. [(:|)]
Top Top