Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/7/2003 5:01:14 AM EDT
I was at a gun shop last weekend and he had a box of 30 round mags. As I looked through, there were several with Colt baseplates. I don't remember exactally what the stamping were, but I do remember that there were 2 different Colt baseplates. Is there one baseplate that is worth more that the other. They all had black followers. I would say they were 80%-90%. I am going to get back there in the next couple of weeks to pick some up. Thanks eagle308us.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 7:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The Colt mags aren't worth anymore then the standard GI mags IMO. Of course there are always people willing to spend more then something is worth. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response. I will have to get back and pick some up. I will get a couple of Colt just to have them. I guess you can't go wrong at $12 per mag. eagle308us
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top