Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 7:14:23 PM EDT
Hello,

I was looking at getting a couple of the Teflon 30rd mags that they have available.  The price is right (almost too good), I'm just wondering on the quality.  I wrote to RGUNS and they indicated that the mags were LaBelle, but the ad doesn't state that, even though the same page calls out LaBelle on some moly mags.  Just wanted to get the skinny before I drop my hard earned cash.

Thanks,
BoB
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You may want to read the other post in this forum discussing Rguns before making any decisions.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:42:33 AM EDT
[#2]
i have 8 of them  had problem with 2 of them. r guns replaced them. would buy them again, but right now i saw in the new shotgun news he is selling good quality  used  30 rd prebans for 15 bucks a piece if you buy ten, i am going to drive up there this week and check them out
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:15:16 AM EDT
[#3]
VA-gunnut, I did read most of the other posts.  I will inquire about stock on hand before I order.  RGUNS seems to mostly have problems with customer service, but it doesn't seem to me that they're downright shady.

tequilabob, were the mags marked LaBelle?  What problem did you have with the 2 that were replaced?

Thanks,
BoB
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
BoB-O
I ordered a few of the teflon mags from Rguns a few months ago. They are the BEST. The floor plates were marked DPMS. No problems at all.

Just make sure they have them in stock. He's not the most polite person to deal with.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I have about a dozen mags from Rguns, all of which are good quality (some DPMS 30 rounders, SA80 30 rounders, Colt 20 rounders).  Caveat Emptor, I called before buying them to make sure they were in stock and a actually went to the store to buy them.

If you can walk in and get them, I would recommend them.  If you have to order over the internet, I would be wary (read the Rguns post on the AR discussions forum).

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#6]
only problem i has was feeding. after i exchanged the teo i replaced all the followers in all my mags with the orange ones have had no feed problems since

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=154541&w=myTopicPop[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
IBTL
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top