User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#1]

But yet you find away to attack my credit rating!! What is up with that.
View Quote

Well, you're diverting the topic from a company's customer service issues to who [b]drjarhead[/b] uses for his credit card.
View Quote

I asked drjarhead a legitamate question and the reason for that I do not want to even apply for a Credit Card using the company he is using nor do I want them send me information or applications to apply for their services. They have clearly showed they have no idea what they are doing, and basically put drjarhead in the line of fire for criminal activities.
I only wanted the name of the card company to protect myself, and that was no justification in slamming my credit.

You better stock up on the KY boy. You are going to need it when you are doing time for your crime. Bubba's waiting for you.
View Quote

Or maybe you and your buddy slit can have a "prison shower incident".
View Quote

And the personal attacks with the homosexual references have yet to cease.
View Quote

You might want to re-read my posts, I have not attacked anyone.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Anything I have posted has been in response to your attacks. Never have I initiated any.
View Quote

Then I would invite you to revisit the first thread on this subject. You instigated and escalated [b]ALL OF IT[/b].
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to re-read my posts, I have not attacked anyone.
View Quote

My comment was directed at [b]XM777[/b], not you.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#4]
One more thing I will add, if RGuns is such criminals then why do they sell such good products with excellent service, which they have provided for me.
Here is my proof, the picture is RGuns Merchandise with the orange items coming from Computerguy.
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=11299[/img]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:03:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Anything I have posted has been in response to your attacks. Never have I initiated any.
View Quote

Then I would invite you to revisit the first thread on this subject. You instigated and escalated [b]ALL OF IT[/b].
View Quote

First of all you are wrong. If you read the thread you will see that the two of you instigated me with your smart ass remarks.

And secondly, you have been doing the same thing for the past two years in many threads. Anyone who does not agree with your agenda or your insults, you verbally attack and abuse.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I will tell everyone that RGuns has been a great company for me.
I cannot nor will I speak for anyone else on this matter.
My comment to anyone who has never purchased from RGuns, I would purchase from them again without hesitation. This is based upon my personal dealing with RGuns.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, what's up with all this?  I mean this is the second thread that has ended up with ya'll attacking each other's characters???  Has ANYONE read the rules and regs?  The last thread got locked yesterday and soon this one will too.  For the love of God......

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top