Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
what jarhead is refering to are the collection letters I sent. this is due to his/her non payment for goods receved. this will be collected. as to jimdandy god only knowes what his problem is. you will see the same postings by the same FEW. do the math. If we were that bad we would not be in business. and business is good. you all have a nice day. R GUNS OUT.....
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
why was he sending letters to your wife? if someone was harrassing my family i wouldnt be pissing and moaning about it on the internet. i would have taken care of it up close and personal.i have only done business with rguns once, and recieved great service and fast shipping.
View Quote

Oh yeah, you're the man, alright. Which member of the family are you, asswipe?
Glad you had good service. Like I said, BFD. Don't like what I said?  Close and personal works fine. Ask your cousin for my personal info.

Must be dark out. All the cockroaches are coming out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]

i asked a question and you call me and asswipe and cockroach. i dont even know rguns real name. just a recent customer who got good service. seems to me you are just a bum who wont pay his bill. but you want to insult me??  and from behind a keyboard, you are not worth responding to.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#4]
if someone was harrassing my family i wouldnt be pissing and moaning about it on the internet. i would have taken care of it up close and personal.
View Quote

Geography, pal. Geography. This isn't a fucking anarchy where you just snuff out anyone who wrongs you.

What some people fail to realize is the level of harassment in which [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] engaged. Take a look at the recent flap over on the GD board when someone tried to get another fired. Did anyone see that?

Pretty damned shocking and deranged, huh? The incident between [b]drjarhead[/b] and [b]RGUNS[/b] was even worse with [b]RGUNS[/b] making threatening telephone calls to [b]drjarhead[/b]'s family and bullshit reports to the local police in [b]drjarhead[/b]'s community. It didn't stop there either. [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] posted [b]drjarhead[/b]'s personal information INCLUDING HIS CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THE PUBLIC.

Does all of that sound normal in any way to ANYBODY? [b][size=4][i]ANYBODY?!!!!![/i][/size=4][/b] Does it sound PROFESSIONAL?

This is how "successful businessman" [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] handles disputes and disagreements.

I guess if you've been happy with the service you've received from this ne'er-do-well, great. Hope you don't have a disagreement with him. You were warned.

Lastly, if the truth hurts, TOO BAD. If you don't want to hear or see the truth, DON'T ASK.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#5]
well i asked, but dont call me a asswipe for asking. you guys are talking all the crap against rguns, but are offering very little, really no proof of what you are saying. if someone owes you money trying to collect is not harrassment.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
you guys are talking all the crap against rguns, but are offering very little, really no proof of what you are saying.
View Quote

Actually, we HAVE shown proof. You've made a decision to ignore it.

if someone owes you money trying to collect is not harrassment.
View Quote

When they make threats of physical violence and sexual abuse it is. You missed that part. Making false police reports isn't exactly a means to a resolution either.

[b]drjarhead[/b] orders some parts from [b]RGUNS[/b].

Order arrives, but doesn't contain what [b]drjarhead[/b] ordered.

[b]drjarhead[/b] asks for an exchange or refund and [b]RGUNS[/b] refuses.

[b]drjarhead[/b] then disputes the transaction via his credit card issuer. Savvy?

[b]RGUNS[/b] gets upset over the CC dispute and begins his harassment.

Pretty damned clear to me.

Did I get the high points, [b]drjarhead[/b]? I've tried to make it simple for the boneheads who shall remain nameless.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
well i asked, but dont call me a asswipe for asking. you guys are talking all the crap against rguns, but are offering very little, really no proof of what you are saying. if someone owes you money trying to collect is not harrassment.
View Quote

Exactly.

The only one I see complaining is some loud mouthed POS Thief and his suck ass lackey.

All I can say is that is you did to me what you did to RGUNs, calls to your family would be the least of your worries.

And BTW, since your theft amounts to over $500, you are the FELON by your own admission.

Now FOAD loser.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:22:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

[b]drjarhead[/b] then disputes the transaction via his credit card issuer. Savvy?

Did I get the high points, [b]drjarhead[/b]? I've tried to make it simple for the boneheads who shall remain nameless.
View Quote

Seems you left out a couple of the high points.

1. Why in the hell would an individual order a second, identical item if he was dis-pleased with first?? Planning a theft??

2. Forgot to return the items in dispute after a refund was issued?? Pure low-life [s]petty[/s] FELONY theft.

Anybody can do a charge back against a merchant and more than likley will prevail. Its just that most have more integrity than that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The only one I see complaining is some loud mouthed POS Thief and his suck ass lackey.
View Quote

I knew there was a reason my folks were so disappointed in me.

All I can say is that is you did to me what you did to RGUNs, calls to your family would be the least of your worries.
View Quote

I can't 'cipher this unintelligible shit, but I do detect some sort of mild threat.

And BTW, since your theft amounts to over $500, you are the FELON by your own admission.
View Quote

Nope. Successfully disputed via the credit card issuer. You missed that part.

Now FOAD loser.
View Quote

My, my. I am IMPRESSED!!! Did you go to school to learn that very articulate acronym? It's always such a joy to interact with people like you, [b]XM777[/b]. You're one of the beautiful people.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
you guys are talking all the crap against rguns, but are offering very little, really no proof of what you are saying.
View Quote

Actually, we HAVE shown proof. You've made a decision to ignore it.

if someone owes you money trying to collect is not harrassment.
View Quote

When they make threats of physical violence and sexual abuse it is. You missed that part. Making false police reports isn't exactly a means to a resolution either.

View Quote

3 months later he wants to send the barrel back?? hell i am in business too, i would have left you stuck with it. never heard of a shoot it for 3 months,send it back barrel. how the hell did he sexually harass his wife with a letter?? this gets better each time you two respond.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#11]
1. Why in the hell would an individual order a second, identical item if he was dis-pleased with first?? Planned a theft??
View Quote

He didn't. Don't add details that were never there.

2. Forgot to return the items in dispute after a refund was issued?? Pure low-life petty FELONY theft.
View Quote

He acted on advice of the credit card issuer. You must not have a credit card. Figures.

3 months later he wants to send the barrel back??
View Quote

Nope. Three months is the number provided by [b]RGUNS[/b], not the purchaser, or credit card issuer who has the transaction dates.

how the hell did he sexually harass his wife with a letter??
View Quote

There is a common theme with [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b] and his supporters: NONE CAN READ OR HAS AN ATTENTION SPAN OF MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES. One big inbred bunch.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't 'cipher this unintelligible shit, but I do detect some sort of mild threat.
View Quote

If you are feeling brave, come steal something from me and find out.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
If you are feeling brave, come steal something from me and find out.
View Quote

Oh, so now you're threatening me? You are a lot like the deranged [b]RGUNS[/b].
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
still no answer. but now i am inbred, and a bonehead. keep it up hardass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Will this be the third RGuns thread I will get locked in and cannot get out. Looks like it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#16]
still no answer.
View Quote

Answer to what? We've detailed one (of many) examples of [b]RGUNS/rogernut/KMA/savanna[/b]'s aberrant behavior and his social retardation. We've also detailed his [b]FELONY CONVICTION[/b]. Are you asking a different question? Are you even on the correct wavelength?

but now i am inbred, and a bonehead.
View Quote

I'm glad you admitted it. There's help for you yet.

keep it up hardass.
View Quote

You think I'm a hardass? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Anybody can do a charge back against a merchant and more than likley will prevail. Its just that most have more integrity than that.
View Quote

So you think someone should just hang onto an item even if it's incorrect or damaged rather than ask for a refund or exchange? Are you from this planet?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:16:02 PM EDT
[#18]
i ask a few questions and get your fucking smart ass remarks. you insult me several times yet i do not insult you. and you come back and try to make smartass remarks quoting me. i think you are a joke, a internet nerd pissant. you  have been  hovering on this post for weeks, you must have some kind of kinky infatuation for rguns. hell you are even running your mouth about a problem that is not even yours. what a fucking dumbass twit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So you think someone should just hang onto an item even if it's incorrect or damaged rather than ask for a refund or exchange? Are you from this planet?
View Quote

Funny how you two ass-ponies keep changing your story.

RGUNs never stated that they would not accept the return. They stated that there was a 20% restocking fee. That has been the policy since I began doing business with then in 1989.

Do you think a customer has the right to keep merchandise after they have been issued a refund? To do so amounts to nothing more than common theft.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i ask a few questions and get your fucking smart ass remarks. you insult me several times yet i do not insult you. and you come back and try to make smartass remarks quoting me. i think you are a joke, a internet nerd pissant. you  have been  hovering on this post for weeks, you must have some kind of kinky infatuation for rguns. hell you are even running your mouth about a problem that is not even yours. what a fucking dumbass twit.
View Quote

These two shit-bags have been doing this for the past couple of years. They have their own agenda and attack anyone who disagrees.

I, for one am fed up with their nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Holy shit,
This'll teach me to leave my keyboard, won't it.

Damn, this is going to get long but here goes.

First,
I did not launch any attack on this thread whatsoever. I have responded in kind.  The venom directed from XM777, raptor660r and even Tequilabob somewhat really makes me wonder whether they are the same person. Even some of the phrases are "classic KMA".  At the least they have been put up to it. The history they give of events is also "classic KMA" version of our exchange. They obviously got it from him(or are him) as for the last several pages and a couple of threads they didn't know SHIT. Now they all of a sudden are spewing crap that Jim Dandy didn't even tell them.  Yeah, somethings up.

Jim Dandy,
Thanks for sticking up for me. (He simply saw KMA/RGUNS for what he was and called him out on it. The rest KMA bought on himself)
Some of what you state happened to someone else, however. Another guy on the gunboards here and elsewhere got some shit ammo and KMA gave his "response" as I'm sure only ol' KMA can give it. KMA posts his name, personal info and CC#.  Then calls the guy's local sheriff and tells them guy is unstable and should not be allowed to own guns, etc.
This is where I come in. It is 2 years since my sour deal(now 4 years) with Kiss My Ass, and I am incredulous after my story with this guy.  I tell it, he attacks me(I was shocked-no idea he/she/it was here). I responded in kind and it has been going on ever since. Letters from his attorney threatening a libel suit(how much did that cost you, KMA?[):)]LMAO.  I've cost you a few bucks, haven't I? You'd think you'd of learned something from it) threats of lawsuits for "liable" from him, Insults to my wife, my name, where I live, other stuff.
I REALLY piss him off because I turned the tables on him and worse am here to gloat about it.  Imagine, someone getting the best of ol' KMA. Damn, thinking back on it I'd have to say it was my best business deal ever.
I did not however, steal anything from him. That IS slander. Not planning on suing BTW. I have everything I got from him a a box, unused. My attorney told me I can sell it, use it do whatever the hell I want with.  He also told me to tell KMA to "screw off" and that he'd take care of him bigtime if he ever took any action.  KMA knows he has no case or he would have sued within the last 4 years.

The letters he sent to my wife were way out of line.  He knows it. I know it. I've mentioned them before here. Poorly veiled threats in 2rd grader scrawl.

He wrote me once, telling me to send all the shit back.  Sure, I called and he spewed a bunch of crap at me and hangs up.  So I figure to hell with him. Shit can rust for all I give a damn, though I will probably sell it.
I am still questioning whether or not to tell my entire side of the story here or not since he is threatening to sue me. (continued)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You will see the same postings by the same FEW. do the math. If we were that bad we would not be in business. and business is good.
View Quote

If business is flourishing, why waste your precious time responding to a FEW former customers?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I am still questioning whether or not to tell my entire side of the story here or not since he is threatening to sue me.
View Quote

Or expose yourself as lowlife thief that you are. Go way FELON your type is not welcome here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
if someone was harrassing my family i wouldnt be pissing and moaning about it on the internet. i would have taken care of it up close and personal.
View Quote

What neanderthal world do you live in? No wonder your so happy with RGUNS. Sounds like you might be related.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If business is flourishing, why waste your precious time responding to a FEW former customers?
View Quote

Hey twat... err... Slash,

Run along home now, your boyfriend is in the bathroom waiting for you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
you want to insult me??  and from behind a keyboard, you are not worth responding to.
View Quote

And yet you still feel a strange compulsion to do just that.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Raptor,
No you didn't just ask a question so don't even go there. You asked for it, you got it.
As for offering very little: I'd have ask have you learned how to read. Maybe you are KMA after all. Hmmmmmm.

Further, everything you accused Jim Dandy of doing you are guilty of.

XM777,
Damn, you are coming unhinged or something, dude.

Both of you sound more like KMA with every post.

Jim Dandy,
Some of what they post is info straight from KMA.  That is why some of what they are saying makes no sense.

Tequilabob,
[tears]Tell me isn't so[/tears][:D]

gonna add here that a couple of months ago a guy asked for copies of letters from KMA.  Said he would post them here for all to see. Guy didn't have a whole lot of posts and I had my suspicions.  But, I figure WTF. I'm honest, what've I got to hide. Send copies via email. Guy just seems to disappear. No copies of letters ever show up. I think KMA ruse to see if I really have something that would be useful to embarass him about. Same for the conviction and loss of FFL. Knew about it a long, long time ago. Just chose not to post it.

Thought hard about suing KMA for harrassment. Shit, he deserves it.  Besides guy in Mississippi got award for $500,000,000 over alot less. No shit. Not me though. Not yet, anyway.

Raptor and XM777,
You both talk plenty of big shit. Doubt either of you have what it takes to back it up. Not a chance. I think you all/one need alot more than Zoloft. I see your kind every day.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Raptor and XM777,
You both talk plenty of big shit. Doubt either of you have what it takes to back it up. Not a chance.
View Quote

Any time you are feeling lucky punk, feel free to look me up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#29]
i am  spouting venom?? jarhead you called me an asswipe after i asked a question, and you might let the parts rust but you will probobly sell them, if you say they are fucked up why would you sell them to someone else. there is bullshit here but it aint coming from me. yeah i am also 3 other people. science fiction horseshit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

My God man, have you even READ the earlier posts? How much proof do you need.

Now I'm certain that you're either Johnny Cochran or a close relative/friend of RGUNS.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Now I'm certain that you're either Johnny Cochran or a close relative/friend of RGUNS.
View Quote
you are really full of shit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Now FOAD loser.

View Quote

Ahhh - another cave dweller.  Gentlemen, I believe that we now have three of a kind.  The only question is how they are related. Or perhaps just the alter-egos of the same demented soul.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:43:41 PM EDT
[#33]
i ask a few questions and get your fucking smart ass remarks. you insult me several times yet i do not insult you.
View Quote

Would you please SPECIFICALLY point to where I mentioned you by name in ANY of MY posts?

i think you are a joke, a internet nerd pissant.
View Quote

I can only hope to someday be as sweet as you.

you must have some kind of kinky infatuation for rguns.
View Quote

There you go, talking about homosexual tendencies. That's usually a sign that you're not confident about your own sexuality. Please keep those frustrations to yourself. I won't ask if you won't tell.

what a fucking dumbass twit.
View Quote

Hugs and kisses right back at you.

Funny how you two ass-ponies keep changing your story.
View Quote

"Ass-ponies?" That's a new one. Can I use that in the future? The term that is, not your ass.

RGUNs never stated that they would not accept the return. They stated that there was a 20% restocking fee.
View Quote

And how would you just happen to know that? Were you and what's his name doing.......I don't want to know.

These two shit-bags have been doing this for the past couple of years. They have their own agenda and attack anyone who disagrees.
View Quote

Can you provide specific proof of this allegation?

I, for one am fed up with their nonsense.
View Quote

It's quite possible that there are those who think the same of you.

Or expose yourself as lowlife thief that you are. Go way FELON your type is not welcome here.
View Quote

Again, PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS ALLEGATION.

Hey twat... err... Slash,

Run along home now, your boyfriend is in the bathroom waiting for you.
View Quote

There you go again, talking about homosexual tendencies. I'm-a thinkin' you're a-losin' this here argument, sport. You're kinda remindin' me of Cheech & Chong's "Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading Course" meets [b]RGUNS[/b].
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raptor and XM777,
You both talk plenty of big shit. Doubt either of you have what it takes to back it up. Not a chance.
View Quote

View Quote
 i second that, these are some real tough girls.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Raptor and XM777,
View Quote

View Quote

I feel lucky everyday. But I'm not coming to look you up as you well know.(However, send my your name and address, I might get there someday). You're the one talking shit, not me. [b]Problem with talking shit, though, is sooner of later you've gotta eat your words[/b] So if you want a piece of moi you will have to come and get it. Difference is I don't even care about you but you could probably get my personal info from your relative(plant?animal?no one knows for sure).

Anyway, you are clearly irrational.  I can lead you to water, I can't make you drink it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
i ask a few questions and get your fucking smart ass remarks. you insult me several times yet i do not insult you.
View Quote

Would you please SPECIFICALLY point to where I mentioned you by name in ANY of MY posts?

you may not have mentioned my by name but you WERE referring to me. you wont even back your own ass up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#37]
It is ridiculous to keep wasting bandwidth on this shit. I'm sure the mnods would prefer this go to IM. Feel free to IM me.  Group therapy time. But don't jump in if you can't swim.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

More like, "MY GOD!!! HAVE THEY EVEN READ ANY OF THE IGNORANT AND BIZARRE SHIT [b][i]THEY'VE[/i][/b] POSTED?!!!!"

Really. Threats of physical violence? Criticism of someone who has a dispute with a merchant over a good-faith purchase? I think someone needs to check these guys' IP address. I'm-a thinkin' it's voyager.net out of Illinois, if you get my meaning.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#39]
you may not have mentioned my by name but you WERE referring to me. you wont even back your own ass up.
View Quote

Guilty conscience, [b]ROGER[/b]?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Time to get back to your cells criminals. Its almost lockdown time. Have fun [sex]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

More like, "MY GOD!!! HAVE THEY EVEN READ ANY OF THE IGNORANT AND BIZARRE SHIT [b][i]THEY'VE[/i][/b] POSTED?!!!!"

Really. Threats of physical violence? Criticism of someone who has a dispute with a merchant over a good-faith purchase? I think someone needs to check these guys' IP address. I'm-a thinkin' it's voyager.net out of Illinois, if you get my meaning.
View Quote
you guys are full of shit. still no anwer to if the merchandise was no good why would he sell it to someone else. bullshit bullshit bullshit. your bullshit story has been shot to shit. and i can assure you i am no goddamn yankee from ill.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
i am  spouting venom?? jarhead you called me an asswipe after i asked a question, and you might let the parts rust but you will probobly sell them, if you say they are fucked up why would you sell them to someone else. there is bullshit here but it aint coming from me. yeah i am also 3 other people. science fiction horseshit.
View Quote

There IS horseshit here. It's running out of your ears.

I didn't say the parts were junk. They had defects, all of which were, and are, fixable without any loss to the function or the appearance of the parts. A decent business man would've taken care of his customer and got ALOT of return business. Instead he chose to be a dick, figuring he could screw me over and I'd take it. I didn't. And that's what this entire story is all about. I won. LMAO[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:03:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think someone needs to check these guys' IP address.
View Quote

I think you need to check your own IP jackass, I'm-a thinkin' it OK State Penitentary, for both of you, if you get my meaning.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Guilty conscience, [b]ROGER[/b]?
View Quote

if you just knew how stupid you look.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

There IS horseshit here. It's running out of your ears.

I didn't say the parts were junk. They had defects, all of which were, and are, fixable without any loss to the function or the appearance of the parts. A decent business man would've taken care of his customer and got ALOT of return business. Instead he chose to be a dick, figuring he could screw me over and I'd take it. I didn't. And that's what this entire story is all about. I won. LMAO[ROFL2]
View Quote

yea you won. dumbass of the week.  they have it every friday on rock 103 memphis, tn.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

How exactly do you propose that a buyer should handle a situation where the goods are defective/not as described and the seller refuses to correct the situation? What other recourse does the buyer have? When the seller lacks the integrity and honesty to do whats right, there is no other choice.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#47]
you guys are full of shit. still no anwer to if the merchandise was no good why would he sell it to someone else. bullshit bullshit bullshit. your bullshit story has been shot to shit. and i can assure you i am no goddamn yankee from ill.
View Quote

Why do you think it's acceptable to be forced to keep merchandise if the order was wrong? Is that how you do business? I forgot, you're Roger's new alias.

I think you need to check your own IP jackass, I'm-a thinkin' it OK State Penitentary, for both of you, if you get my meaning.
View Quote

There you are again with the homosexual comments.

if you just knew how stupid you look.
View Quote

(BIG-FUCKING-SIGH) We've countered every bullshit statement you've made and backed up everything we've posted. You just don't get it, do you?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How exactly do you propose that a buyer should handle a situation where the goods are defective/not as described and the seller refuses to correct the situation? What other recourse does the buyer have? When the seller lacks the integrity and honesty to do whats right, there is no other choice.
View Quote

So its all right to commit a crime if YOU think that YOU are right??

That jackass probably doesn't even know what he was looking at anyway.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
(BIG-FUCKING-SIGH) We've countered every bullshit statement you've made and backed up everything we've posted. You just don't get it, do you?
View Quote

You still don't have a clue do you? You still don't realize how stupid you look?

Either you are FOS, or you seriously need your medication adjusted.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
i can assure you i am no goddamn yankee from ill.
View Quote

Uh-oh!!! Better be careful, looks like we got Johnny-Reb all riled up now.
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top