Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2002 7:44:01 PM EDT
I want to purcase some 30 rounders. I can get 12 for $108 from Forrest Co. They are steel aftermarket, I think he said western metal corp? with green follower's. The gentlemen on the phone said they had sold thousands. "very relaible". Any one have any experaince? The other's are used Colts, clean, preban 15 each in quanitys over 10. Any info or help would be appercaited. Thanks Gene
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I have heard Forest is a P.O.S. company with terrible customer service. Try the Equipment Exchange. And for the love of God stay away from steal mags. Use only USGI aluminum mags.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Ark-and-spark, Troy,
    Thanks for the info. I was really Leary when he said steel, but  thought I would make sure. They sound a lot like USA magazines. Just ordered some USGI mags, thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Run (from) Forrest, Run!

A lot of their mags are aftermarket and their prices on Colt marked 30 rd. AR magazines is very high, the last I looked.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top