Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2002 4:55:59 PM EDT
One of my 30 Rd. OKAY mags has the body dented so badly it cannot be salvaged. The follower, spring, and floor plate are good. Where can I buy a 30 Rd. mag body? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 5:50:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone was selling replacement mag bodies on the EE last week.  You can check there.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your reply medicmandan and please pardon my ignorance, what is the EE?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 4:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Equipment Exchange

Click on it in the top right 1/4 of page.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Where you are now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Damaged Colt mag,seems someone messed with it..I think it can be fixed,by someone who KNOWS how,or has the correct tools/machinery to do so..No Bottom plate,or spring,I can include a tapco grn follower if you want it..I am dumping all of my tapco Grn Followers due to poor manufactureing....If you want the mag Body,I will send it to you the cheapest way I can find,I believe just in a bag,thru the mail..let me know if you want it,,I have seen somewhere that someone wanted all damaged mags..HERE'S 1..   TOM
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top