Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/18/2002 9:57:04 PM EDT
I ordered a new English steel mag from Impact Guns a couple weeks ago. I have used the magazine yet but when i seat rounds in the mag the rounds end up at an angle with the bullet pointing upward and slack between the tail of the casing and the steel on the mag. I have to seat the round then adjust it, this goes on for each subsequent round. I will be taking it out soon and I forsee some problems with feeding.
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I had the same problem with the "England" magazines. Change out the follower to a USGI green follower and you should correct this problem. The follower on the "England" mag is aproximately 1/16" shorter than a USGI and tends to tilt resulting in the problem you describe. Several post below on the subject.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top