Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/6/2002 9:36:41 PM EDT
I've been thinking about buying some, but I'm going to buy in bulk and don't wanna pay for something not worth it.  My previous experience with R Guns has been good.  Just checking.

TS  
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help myself...

IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hahahaha, the VERY first reply was IBTL!!! Hahahaha. If you want to know anything about R-Guns or KMA, just do a search. There will be no shortage of opinions for you to read.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've been thinking about buying some, but I'm going to buy in bulk and don't wanna pay for something not worth it.  My previous experience with R Guns has been good.  Just checking.

TS  

If you have good experience before-hand with them why do you ask now?  Unless you have reasons to be wary.  I have never opined publically about Rguns, but I will now.  I have been in their store and made a purchase.  It went very smooth, but was not mag related.  As far as mail order- I would not currently.  Maybe after a public statement of apology for past actions and a great special to tempt me.  That is only me and as I have stated in unrelated posts I happily pay a few bucks more to deal with "bulletproof" vendors.  I have not seen any bad press as of late, but if I was running the place I would make amends to my potential buyers here.  They do have a lot of neat stuff to sell.  Funny though, as much as I can appreciate their position (and I do because I am one opinionated and pig-headed MF who knows what runnning a business is like), I myself every so often step back and say, "I was wrong".

Just my 2
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:58:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 My previous experience with R Guns has been good.  Just checking.

TS  

yeah, mine too, attached is a response i received from RGUNS to a question about an order...

"> LOOK, I TRYED TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS GONG TWO TAKE A LOG TIME BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO LISTEN. I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING, DONT YOU GET IT? I DONT KNOW WEN THE THEMMAMOLDS ARE GOING TOW BE BACK IN STOCK. YOU ARE JUST GOING TWO HALVE TO FUCKING WAIT OR TAKE THE SHORT BUS TO PATIENTS CLASS OR SOMETHING.  RGUNS OUT
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Has anyone bought any "used, clean mags" from R Guns?

It appears that many have bought...few have received!
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Gong two take a log time? LMAO :-)!
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#8]
IBTL!
Check the previous posts on R-Guns and don't waste your time or your money with this rude, condescending prick!
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL

Link Posted: 9/9/2002 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I had seen one negative post and wanted to see if there were nay or many other people with problems. Like I said, I've done business with them before and everything turned out okay.  I just don't want to sink some money into mags that are no good or that I don't receive.

Thanks for the info.

TS  

I can't believe that was an actual email to a customer.  Sounds like he needs an accidental discharge while cleaning his weapon.
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

"> LOOK, I TRYED TO TELL YOU THAT IT IS GONG TWO TAKE A LOG TIME BUT YOU CANT SEEM TO LISTEN. I MEAN WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING, DONT YOU GET IT? I DONT KNOW WEN THE THEMMAMOLDS ARE GOING TOW BE BACK IN STOCK. YOU ARE JUST GOING TWO HALVE TO FUCKING WAIT OR TAKE THE SHORT BUS TO PATIENTS CLASS OR SOMETHING.  RGUNS OUT

Sigh... that looks like the community college journalism class I used to edit for.

I'm curious to see how much different his shop is in person, because I sure as hell wouldn't buy anything from him that I couldn't hold in my hand.  Even then, it'd have to be a hell of a deal that couldn't be had elsewhere.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top